Voting
2008.Nov.11, 11:16 PM
Voting
It would be nice to see maybe 5 voting sites where we can vote at and earn credits per vote but keep it reasonable. maybe 1 cred per vote up to 5 per day depending on the sites. for the monthly sites maybe do a kickback of 25 creds at the end of the month for the vote or maybe a free day of donor status.

I know how the other games work and inflation is horrible and makes the game lose its luster and home like appeal. any opinions?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.11, 11:24 PM

I'm pretty sure any incentives will not be cash/credits/items. More like non-transferable things like perhaps a full HP heal or an energy refresh.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Nov.11, 11:24 PM

That's A LOT of free credits per day/week/month.

Needs to be stuff that does not add to monetary/credit economy. IMO.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Nov.11, 11:27 PM

zenith Wrote:I'm pretty sure any incentives will not be cash/credits/items. More like non-transferable things like perhaps a full HP heal or an energy refresh.

First off, Good job on getting lvl 18!!!!!

Second, then the donor day i think is a good monthly reward. and the energy refresh is a great idea too. perhaps we can earn Vote Points and exchange them for Energy kinda like Frequent Flyer Miles.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.11, 11:31 PM

JaySin Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I'm pretty sure any incentives will not be cash/credits/items. More like non-transferable things like perhaps a full HP heal or an energy refresh.

Second, then the donor day i think is a good monthly reward. and the energy refresh is a great idea too. perhaps we can earn Vote Points and exchange them for Energy kinda like Frequent Flyer Miles.

I like the sound of that.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Nov.12, 12:34 AM

it will also bring in new members Wink

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.12, 12:42 AM

What about AL citizen ship?

To be a citizen, and therefor having right to vote on decisions or elections, you need to register in X times in the month (those rpg votes)

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.12, 12:56 AM

Gornikel Wrote:What about AL citizen ship?

To be a citizen, and therefor having right to vote on decisions or elections, you need to register in X times in the month (those rpg votes)

isn't playing in AL already give citizenship?
2008.Nov.12, 01:45 AM

JaySin Wrote:

5000pts gets u a credit? lol just a thought for those ppl who cant afford to donate... or maybe 1 pt end...

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Nov.12, 02:00 AM

Promathia19 Wrote:isn't playing in AL already give citizenship?

I was thinking Starship Trooper style

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.