Voting
2008.Nov.12, 10:42 AM

More like 50 votes for 0.01 humanity
2008.Nov.12, 10:55 AM

DirkDanja Wrote:More like 50 votes for 0.01 humanity
that'd be cool
like wining an extra day

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.12, 10:57 AM

Marlo Wrote:50 votes for .1 humanity? That is nuts. More like 5000.

Well, if it's a monthly vote, 4 yrs and some seem allright for 0.1

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.12, 10:59 AM

it's not monthly
you vote every day
but the ranks change every moth

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.12, 11:26 AM

how about receiving points each day you vote, points can be redeemed for ghoulaches, ap refresh, credits, stats, humanity, endurance, food, stims, skiills, money, whatvever.

1 lvl stat = 180 points or 180 votes.
1 ghoulache = 20 points, or 20 votes.[/list]

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Nov.12, 11:29 AM

well since you can vote 3xs a day, the cost woul dbe up'd a little bit more.

it'd be a whole new currency you cant sell/exchange or anything.

it'd be called.... frequent voter points

2008.Nov.12, 11:31 AM

lol
Likewhoas ideea is eavn better
something like:
180 votes= 1 lvl in acc dext or str
260 votes = 1lvl res
600 votes = 1 lvl end or int
250 votes = .1 humanity
etc.

2008.Nov.12, 11:36 AM

Putting the points toward stats/skill is a bad idea. We have to work for these. That's how it should remain. Using the points for Donation days is a good idea. I also like AP/Energy refills. As far as ghoulaches go no more should ever be made again. Their purpose was for a error that occurred.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Nov.12, 11:39 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:Putting the points toward stats/skill is a bad idea. We have to work for these. That's how it should remain. Using the points for Donation days is a good idea. I also like AP/Energy refills. As far as ghoulaches go no more should ever be made again. Their purpose was for a error that occurred.

this is more of an incentive for zen, not us.
ghoulaches can still be made, just different names.
whats the difference between making that and AP refreshes/energy refills?
and as for putting it towards stats, it wont be easy to obtain.
you can up'd FVP so it's harder to get.

maybe 1095 FVP for 1 stat in any level, that'll take a 1 year and thats only if you vote EVERYDAY.

you would also be able to purchase donator days too, make'm cost like 100, so it'll take 30 days for 1 donatorday.

2008.Nov.12, 11:51 AM

Echothrice Wrote:that's the other thing, if there was a way to determine if someone had really voted, or if they were just clicking the link and then closing the tab/window that opened up.

The only way the vote counts on your account in-game is if you complete the vote. The voting sites actually communicate directly with AL to record who voted and from where. Sites that don't offer this ability probably won't be added to the list.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin