Voting
2008.Nov.12, 03:00 AM

Howlsong Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I'm pretty sure any incentives will not be cash/credits/items. More like non-transferable things like perhaps a full HP heal or an energy refresh.

First off, Good job on getting lvl 18!!!!!

Second, then the donor day i think is a good monthly reward. and the energy refresh is a great idea too. perhaps we can earn Vote Points and exchange them for Energy kinda like Frequent Flyer Miles.

5000pts gets u a credit?

where do you see that? am i missing something?
2008.Nov.12, 03:13 AM

She has not saw it, just saying one road we could go down.

Thinking about it Credits might not be the best because as been said they can be sold and damage the economy. Could have the points tradeable for hp refill, Energy refill, happiness refill once a day, Action Points refill once a day, Endurance and Intelligence. All with costs to reflect the value them in game terms.
2008.Nov.12, 07:27 AM

MrHyde Wrote:She has not saw it, just saying one road we could go down.

Thinking about it Credits might not be the best because as been said they can be sold and damage the economy. Could have the points tradeable for hp refill, Energy refill, happiness refill once a day, Action Points refill once a day, Endurance and Intelligence. All with costs to reflect the value them in game terms.

Perfect. Especially the AP Refresh.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.12, 07:44 AM

MrHyde Wrote:Endurance and Intelligence.

I really want that. But that might hurt our little economy. Players would be using the points instead of credits.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Nov.12, 07:46 AM

well it would'nt be a large amount of points to transfer so Creds would still need to be used mostly. but AP refresh is something i've been wanting to see for a while.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Nov.12, 08:09 AM

I'd say yes to a non-implemented function yet: ap or happiness refill. I would leave alone endurance/intelligence/hp/energy to leave ingame economy as it is right now.
2008.Nov.12, 08:11 AM

I'd give anything for ap refresh... Idea

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Nov.12, 08:30 AM

Humanity increase?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.12, 10:00 AM

possibly, but you'd have to trade in, say, 50 votes for 0.1 humanity. That's probably far from a good number of actual votes for it, especially as there may be more links in the future, but it's an idea.

that's the other thing, if there was a way to determine if someone had really voted, or if they were just clicking the link and then closing the tab/window that opened up.
2008.Nov.12, 10:06 AM

50 votes for .1 humanity? That is nuts. More like 5000.