AL hosp abuse
2008.Oct.27, 08:03 AM

Dingus Wrote:Funny your on the same "Recent Attacks" list as those Fed'd. That proves your just as bad as them. I say Ban the other four on that list to make things fair!

lol, now that is funny, it seems when the x family had the biggest players they always talked drek, now that they have left it seems everybody wants to whine,i have respect and consider some of the x family freinds , but i can tell you most of my hosp was called for, vulger mails about females in general and some fo them was from players hosping my members so i hosped them, if you do not remember i was involved in a number of hosp wars when i started playing, and dingus you of all people should know why you was in the shadows at one time, , but i see how you and so many feel now, its all good
2008.Oct.27, 08:04 AM

Crank you memory back to the recent wars we have had.I was smashing you guys for 50+ attacks daily.How long was the biggest war? 4 days?

4 days x 50 attacks = 200
2 smaller wars 5 days x 50 attacks = 250
Add carlweathers to the list 78 attacks.

over 500 just there.

In the sv's war looking at the diss forums I hit over 60 attacks that day.

Thats nudging 600 hosp attacks.Now look at Bigrod,got his slot for the 600 hosps in one day bonanza.

Its no surprise I am ranking high like this, when trouble comes knocking I wont back down.Maybe if you wussies had the balls I did then you would have been right up there after our recent wars.

Facts are facts.My spot is there not because I bully its because I wont lie down and let my gang get ripped apart in a hosp war.Try again.
2008.Oct.27, 08:06 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I hit him for less than 24 hours now get your facts straight.I am glad he has posted no more,hopefully he realizes what an arse he made of himself.

But you hit him for disagreeing with you in a public forum where opinions are wanted.

You say its always X pats replying, but you dont mention its always you starting threads. A reply cant be posted if you didnt start the thread.

I think everyone needs to chill out and we need to have a few days peace in AL to think about all this.
2008.Oct.27, 08:07 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...c&start=20

Quote:biffbaffboff
Posted: 26 Oct 2008 04:46 Reply with quote
}DIS{ JohnRambo Userid: 9659 Level: 37
Dissidence

Wow.Lets see how you like it then.

I don't know when the hosp's stopped, but that's when it started. 29 hours ago. Depends on last attack.

Attack Type Hospitalization
Attack Result Win
Total Combat Rounds 7
Experience Points Earned 0.0
Hospital Minutes for Loser 125
Attack Time Oct 27 2008 - 1:50:14 am
Defender's Last Action Prior to Attack Oct 27 2008 - 1:42:04 am

Combatants JohnRambo Spamalopian
Level During Fight 37 15
Starting Health 1900 Healthy
Hits 3 1
Best Hit 573 25
Gang Points 0 0
Totals
Total Damage Received 25 927
Total Damage Resisted 24 29
Total Damage Taken 1 898
Averages
Damage Received Per Hit 25.00 309.00
Damage Resisted Per Hit 24.00 9.67
Actual Damage Taken Per Hit 1.00 299.33

Last attack.
2008.Oct.27, 08:13 AM

PhisheVA Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:I hit him for less than 24 hours now get your facts straight.I am glad he has posted no more,hopefully he realizes what an arse he made of himself.

But you hit him for disagreeing with you in a public forum where opinions are wanted.

You say its always X pats replying, but you dont mention its always you starting threads. A reply cant be posted if you didnt start the thread.

I think everyone needs to chill out and we need to have a few days peace in AL to think about all this.

Phish.one of the only decent xpats,I respect you as a player.My problem with him was A) level 15 running the mouth in typical x family drivel.B) should have known more than anyone what other players his level were trying to say.

Guys his level asking for help because they were targeted without reason.He ran the old x family line out,so I said see how he likes it.He didnt like it , I have his mails.Now I made my point hopefully he will change his outlook a little.

On a side note do you guys give a manual out to all new x family members?

An x family guide on how to be complete tw,ats?
2008.Oct.27, 08:27 AM

When you cant make you're point, I guess you like resorting to name calling. Good job making your point.
2008.Oct.27, 03:14 PM

I just realized that JohnRambo chickened out on his promise to hosp me for weeks - or maybe he had a moment of clarity and realized how idiotic it was to promise to hosp me considering his ridiculous public bullhorn claims.

And for the record, I stopped posting because, unlike you, I don't spend 23 hours a day on here.

You know, you could sell those stinky panties for a lot in Japan.
2008.Oct.27, 03:19 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Phish.one of the only decent xpats,I respect you as a player.My problem with him was A) level 15 running the mouth in typical x family drivel.B) should have known more than anyone what other players his level were trying to say.

Guys his level asking for help because they were targeted without reason.He ran the old x family line out,so I said see how he likes it.He didnt like it , I have his mails.Now I made my point hopefully he will change his outlook a little.

On a side note do you guys give a manual out to all new x family members?

An x family guide on how to be complete tw,ats?

1) I never asked for help from anyone. Nor have I whined. I have posited that hosping is acceptable. This includes you, wasting your time and money, on me. Completely acceptable, and I stick with that.

2)Can't handle it when someone that doesn't spend money on a free game, therefore having a lower level, has a better perspective on things, then calls you on it?

3)My "drivel" has nothing to do with XPats and everything to do with calling out a complete and total selfrighteous hypocrite.

eat a steaming bag of ... heh I love it: DREK (according to the forum).
You have nothing.
2008.Oct.27, 03:19 PM

Spamalopian Wrote:I just realized that JohnRambo chickened out on his promise to hosp me for weeks - or maybe he had a moment of clarity and realized how idiotic it was to promise to hosp me considering his ridiculous public bullhorn claims.

And for the record, I stopped posting because, unlike you, I don't spend 23 hours a day on here.

You know, you could sell those stinky panties for a lot in Japan.

You just keep asking for it man. Why?
2008.Oct.27, 03:21 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:I think everyone needs to chill out and we need to have a few days peace in AL to think about all this.