AL hosp abuse
2008.Oct.27, 06:24 AM

Biff, just a little feedback for you - starting any posting with "Just so you all know." makes the writer look like a complete pretentious d-bag.

Maybe that's your style, and if so, go for it - but both you and Tommi have a serious problem with over-inflated egos. People aren't buying your self righteous drivel anymore. Your shtick is so old.

I strongly encourage you to start posting all your "great ideas" on some other website, no one cares over here any more.

RIP Tommi
2008.Oct.27, 07:31 AM

emocakes Wrote:the same with the "guardians" of al, they preach drek to you and try to hosp it into you

maybe those that are getting hosped alot like to talk trash and can not back it up,just something to think about aiso i was told a very long time ago, if your ready to do something like hosp somebody who belongs to a large crime family or talk smack to a high lvl be ready to accept what is going to happen for you actions, do beleave me i have been smacked around by highier lvls for talking smack to them,so if you want to talk smack be ready to accept what happens, and i am not pointing fingers at anybody
2008.Oct.27, 07:42 AM

You know,when player's complain about online hosp's ,90% of the time someone will stick up for them.Big brother types.Or someone will try and be the go between.

Ive been waiting for your big brother to come along and smack me around,but guess what,you have none.There are plenty of player's in this game who are tougher than me and no-one has ridden to your rescue.Says alot.
2008.Oct.27, 07:43 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
BlackJeep Wrote:the irony of this post coming from a Diss member is fantastic. Biff and Tom the Taco are two of the biggest offenders of abusing the hospitalization option. Both have "harassed" players for weeks on end with endless hosps, both online and off. If overt hypocrisy was against the forum posting rules, Biff and Tommi would be banned right now.

Really...Name one player that ive attacked non stop for more than 24 hours?

Spamalot, level 15, just a few days ago. His crime, speaking his mind. You bragged in the forums you were going to keep it up for a couple of weeks.....
You should get some crayons and a note pad to keep your personal vendettas straight.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Oct.27, 07:45 AM

Takes a real man to admit to doing wrong Thrillhouse!
2008.Oct.27, 07:50 AM

I hit him for less than 24 hours now get your facts straight.I am glad he has posted no more,hopefully he realizes what an ass he made of himself.
2008.Oct.27, 07:53 AM

De Nyle is a river
2008.Oct.27, 07:53 AM

Always the Xpats answering back.No-one else.sv's dont get involved nor any other gang.Only the lowlife's from the X family.Where are all your friends now.

O wait,zen came to your rescue.....umm oh I am wrong.She agreed with me and SG and Moth.Go fuck yourselves you bunch of loser's
2008.Oct.27, 07:56 AM

Funny your on the same "Recent Attacks" list as those Fed'd. That proves your just as bad as them. I say Ban the other four on that list to make things fair!
2008.Oct.27, 08:02 AM

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...c&start=20

Quote:biffbaffboff
Posted: 26 Oct 2008 04:46 Reply with quote
}DIS{ JohnRambo Userid: 9659 Level: 37
Dissidence

Wow.Lets see how you like it then.

I don't know when the hosp's stopped, but that's when it started. 29 hours ago. Depends on last attack.