I had alot of fun but time for me to go.
2008.Nov.17, 12:15 AM

Jolabent Wrote:I am totally shocked that someone would quit over a statement such as you received. We all have our own beliefs in everything in life. If you allow someone to question your beliefs and call you a hypocrite, then you may want to take a deeper look inside.

Be strong in what you believe in. If others don't, that is their loss. If they do and you believe strongly in something, it will just make you a stronger person. Not everyone will believe in what you do. That is their choice.

Do you quit in real life when some one calls you a hypocrite? Or do you stand proud in your beliefs? This is a game of many people world wide with all different beliefs in how life should be. It doesn't make you any different if they don't agree. It does make you stronger if you stand strong.

I have to agree with the statement "Would Jesus Quit?" I bet the answer would be no. He never quit in his preachings even when he was crucified and betrayed. Why would you quit the game because someone calls you a hypocrite.........

Well said!!

Religion is one of those topics that can get messy. I have no idea how old you are but I seriously doubt that an anonymous person calling you a hypocrite is the worst thing that will happen in your lifetime and if it is you should consider yourself truly blessed.
2008.Nov.17, 12:23 AM

I quit in real life when someone calls me by my name. Sad It hurts me so much.

If I believed strongly in Santa Claus, will that make me a better person?
2008.Nov.17, 12:36 AM

Santa Claus isn't real
and if he is how come
he never visits the hood
2008.Nov.17, 12:45 AM

he did once but got mugged Sad
2008.Nov.17, 12:50 AM

damn you guys are brutal.
the guys just sayin bye and he's gettin burned by almost everyone.
i dont think he's asking for your opinions or to change his mind.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Nov.17, 12:53 AM

I never burned him
i hate to see the guy leave
he's always been cool in my book
sorry to see you go bud
remember the good times
2008.Nov.17, 01:00 AM

I want him to stay........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Nov.17, 01:12 AM

As pilgrimages go, Downtown Decatur is a hard missionary placement lol

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Nov.17, 02:29 AM

LikeWhoa Wrote:darn you guys are brutal.

If u state something in public it's unavoidable that ppl make comments on it. I won't get into the religious reasoning at all, but I do expect he doesn't act in rl as he just did in here. Else he would be a really easy target to manipulate by others.
2008.Nov.17, 02:46 AM

mortaja Wrote:
LikeWhoa Wrote:darn you guys are brutal.

If u state something in public it's unavoidable that ppl make comments on it. I won't get into the religious reasoning at all, but I do expect he doesn't act in rl as he just did in here. Else he would be a really easy target to manipulate by others.

he did get manipulate, by Santa Claus