bye bye man
2008.Oct.22, 05:00 PM

"The following must be agreed to by Blackjeep, DebbiePinson, and g2o2d4wp in its entirety to get access back. I will require an email from each with this mail included, their acknowledgment of what needs to be done, and their agreement.

45 days of no forum posting. Reading the forums will have to be done while not logged into them. There will be no access to any non-public sections. Basically what they can see is what anyone who doesn't have an account can see.
No posting "on their behalf" by other players. I don't want to get others involved, so they cannot speak through another player's account or ask someone to post something for them.
90 days of no name changes. They get to use their login names and that's it.
Once access is back, they will be on probation until April 30th, 2009. During this time there will be a "no tolerance" outlook to their actions. There will be no warnings, no requests to keep in line, and no leniency. Any disrespect shown to any staff members, forum moderators, or other players in general are included. This no tolerance outlook applies to all forms of in-game communication. I want a positive contribution to the community.

That's all I have. They either have to agree to what has been provided here, or they remain in fed jail. "
2008.Oct.22, 05:02 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:The same without him?

He logged on just to hospitalize someone and their gang mates?

He didn't even play AL anymore, he just wanted to harass people.

Shame on him.

You are the weakest Link, GOODBYE!

Way to be stupidly wrong. Conrad has dished out many online hits for no reason to g2 and plenty of others. Get a brain dumbass.
2008.Oct.22, 05:08 PM

Many attacks like that?

Negative!

Conrad plays the game, and many players hosp other players.

G2 ONLY did that, and ONLY to a select group of people.

It was the ONLY thing we was logging on to do.

And apparently with what you posted G2 has been in trouble before with the law.

I need to get a brain? If I was on my last chance by admin, I definitely would toe the line and not harass other players. He after all signed the contract according to youSmile

OH! and -1 for double posting Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.22, 05:08 PM

ZENEDIT

No more of this.
2008.Oct.22, 05:09 PM

Who was that to?

2008.Oct.22, 05:16 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:Many attacks like that?

Negative!

Conrad plays the game, and many players hosp other players.

G2 ONLY did that, and ONLY to a select group of people.

It was the ONLY thing we was logging on to do.

And apparently with what you posted G2 has been in trouble before with the law.

I need to get a brain? If I was on my last chance by admin, I definitely would toe the line and not harass other players. He after all signed the contract according to youSmile

If hosping players is harassment then the hosp option should be removed. Why wasn't pullo or zeus fed'd when they was "harassing" me 20 times a day? The mechanics of the game allow us to do whatever we want when we log in.
g2 played well within the mechanics of the game. He's sent no snide emails, only attacked with the options given. Conrad has a big smart mouth. He has ever since he started playing this game. Why do you think we're always ragging on him?

And yes, get a brain.
2008.Oct.22, 05:18 PM

Yes its always a sad day when Vets leave the game but it also gives some of the newer players a chance to kinda close the gap between the old

I have alot of respect for the guys that have been around 2 yrs or longer
I just feel when they leave it opens up the game a lil more for the new breed to emerge from the meth smoke lol
2008.Oct.22, 05:21 PM

this inspired a new idea of mine....option for full aps usage

break inmate from fed jail....if caught you have to credit out but if successful the inmate is free for an hour and you gain 2k exp Smile

of course it will be difficult, but fun

doh
2008.Oct.22, 05:22 PM

Only logging in to hosp players is harassment, pullo and zeus both played the game and hosped.

And I never said that was why he was banned Mr. Assumptions. No one knows why they were banned. I am just saying I am not surprised to see him gone with his recent behavior and past behavior.

How do you know he has not sent snide mails?

All of us can only attack with the options given.

"The mechanics of the game allow us to do whatever we want when we log in."
You cannot do anything you want when you log in, some players have signed contracts with probationary terms, and there are still game rules you must abide by Smile

I wanna know more about this contract.

2008.Oct.22, 05:37 PM

The full contract has been posted. That's what was electronically signed.