bye bye man
2008.Oct.22, 03:43 PM

Sometimes players jut have to be put in level 5

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Oct.22, 04:02 PM

See you around old friend. Sad
2008.Oct.22, 04:03 PM

Whatever it is, G2 definitely made many friends and enemies in Awakenedland.
Only a handful of player have this impact in AL.

The fact is another top player is gone. It is sad that 1/5 of the top 50 guys are no longer playing.

Amend
2008.Oct.22, 04:08 PM

makes me feel more like.... WOAH!

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.22, 04:44 PM

Again out with the old and in with the new

Sad that these guys are fed jailed or quit but all the more reason to train
and get better

THIS IS THE START OF A NEW AWAKENEDLAND
2008.Oct.22, 04:49 PM

Well said!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.22, 04:55 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:Again out with the old and in with the new

Sad that these guys are fed jailed or quit but all the more reason to train
and get better

THIS IS THE START OF A NEW AWAKENEDLAND

thats where you are so very wrong,i know i will be around till the doors shut on all of us, no matter how good or bad a player is it is always bad to see them go, each and every one of us bring something special to awakenedlands,i know some i do not agree or even like, but it still would not be the same without them, but there is still alot of the old players here and i feel whether anybody likes it or not those are here to stay
2008.Oct.22, 04:56 PM

The same without him?

He logged on just to hospitalize someone and their gang mates?

He didn't even play AL anymore, he just wanted to harass people.

Shame on him.

You are the weakest Link, GOODBYE!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.22, 04:58 PM

not getting in a battle of words with anybody :roll: , it is the way i feel, like it or not
2008.Oct.22, 04:58 PM

If it was hosping the same people repeatedly, the logic is pretty straightforward for why him and not others.

Others who hosp - They aren't on "probation." Their hospitalizations, at least for now, are considered part of the game.

g2 - He was on this "probation." If part of the terms was do not hospitalize the same players repeatedly who have no chance of retaliation, then he violated those terms. Thus, that's how he is affected by this while others, like SG, aren't.

The idea that it came down to hospitalizations is speculation though. There could have been other reasons for it.

As Thor said, the admins may do as they please. We voluntarily donate. Those donations do not give us any ownership in this game. If we don't like it, we are free to leave and join another.

All MMORPG's go through changes and cycles. Most just have time frames such as "ages" or "rounds" to give a proper time for people to retire all at once. This game is everlasting (from a gaming perspective). Even with that, AL still has its "rounds." This recent loss of many top players proves such.