bye bye man
2008.Oct.22, 07:35 PM

Dingus Wrote:Means he has every right to play the way he wants to. He broke no rules, period!

No one can play the way they want to, there are game rules. And for him a special probationary contract.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.22, 07:35 PM

Dingus Wrote:Connie and company complained so much z fed' g2. that is the extent of it

I want proof.

2008.Oct.22, 07:36 PM

She has a lot more free time these days with less cash to count
2008.Oct.22, 07:37 PM

She probably won't tell us because it really none of our business but don't let me ruin you guys fun continue this is mildly entertaining and I bored.

Dingus Wrote:Means he has every right to play the way he wants to. He broke no rules, period!

according to his ban he did not break any rules, so you are correct. but according to his ban he brake his contract. I liked G2, and wish he was not banned.

But that has nothing to do with the facts. I don't think this discussion is going to help anything!

Where in the contract is he forbidden to attack who he wants to?
2008.Oct.22, 07:38 PM

I doubt that. When high level, high profile players leave, people close to that person in stats tend to donate more heavily to assume the spot. I bet anything donations are climbing climbing climbing....

2008.Oct.22, 07:39 PM

Dingus Wrote:Where in the contract is he forbidden to attack who he wants to?

Who said multiple attacks were the reason he was banned? Stop making stuff up.

2008.Oct.22, 07:43 PM

That is the only reason ush. He was in no rule violation
2008.Oct.22, 07:43 PM

randomjacker Wrote:

according to his ban he did not break any rules, so you are correct. but according to his ban he brake his contract. I liked G2, and wish he was not banned.

But that has nothing to do with the facts. I don't think this discussion is going to help anything!