The AL economy problem
2009.Feb.11, 07:37 PM

infinite93 Wrote:hmm... career to remove cyber as referenced by the description already...

Credit buy-backs for some % of lost humanity... I know some players that would sell their soul for those credits....

this sounds like a good idea. i like the idea of end/int gym training day also.

housing is a huge donation imo... the largest house for my level costs 10mil, which works out to be a $250-275+ donation, depending on what the creds go for.
2009.Feb.11, 08:51 PM

dombone76 Wrote:
Joshiwa Wrote:I'm pretty new and the few credits I have from referals I use for donator status for a day (much better gym trains). I love the idea of special ammo (maybe only purchased by credits) or even a special day every now and then for endurance and intelligence, kinda like a gymboree day. Instead you only need like 2 credits for every point of endurance. That may push people to buy more.

4 creds per point of end or int Smile

I think the point he was trying to make is have a special day where credits convert at .5 instead of .25... Given enough notice (2 weeks) just about anyone who can donate probably would for an event like that... It would have the opposite on the credit market though... if the conversion went to .5 for a day, 450 would still be a deal.
2009.Feb.11, 08:54 PM

If, for one day, the credit would be 0.5 instead of 0.25, I myself would seriously think about donating a huge amount.

Who wouldnt? In the long run, a 100$ donation turns in 200$. Endurance wise.

Sweet deal.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.11, 08:58 PM

I think some of you might be overlooking that maybe people that used to donate maybe cant anymore.
2009.Feb.11, 09:18 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:I think some of you might be overlooking that maybe people that used to donate maybe cant anymore.

That is true also. Sometimes out of choice, sometimes not.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.11, 10:34 PM

PhisheVA Wrote:I think some of you might be overlooking that maybe people that used to donate maybe cant anymore.

Actually, I think most of us are just in denial of being one of those people... Sad
2009.Feb.11, 11:58 PM

or it's not needed anymore.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Feb.12, 12:28 AM

Marlo Wrote:Game needs some spice...

MAKE ME SPEND MY MONEY ZENITH !!!
Hear hear!

Been pretty boring as of late.
2009.Feb.12, 12:29 AM

Punisher Wrote:removing/tweaking borgs.....surgeries for humanity.....

more cp uses

gang banging

gang upgrades

new house with level 30

Def all good things imo. Gang Banging is lol

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Feb.12, 03:23 AM

The ideas that are shot down most often is ideas like specialized bullets.

People who have worked on accounts for a long time do not usually fancy the idea of someone just buying 100 credits to beat them with 30% of the effort they have done.

Ideas that would work for everyone is consumables that effect different aspects of the character, and makes training more easy. People love to train.

Like:

Hire Martha Stewart (or something daft like that) for 1 hour for around 300 creds, and she increases Happiness gain dramatically.

Buy Speed or Amphetamine 300creds, and it increases EP gain with 70-80% for 30 minutes.

That would be big credit drains, would possibly keep price on credits higher, but I think increased prices on credits just signalize that people earn more cash a day/month now since the avg level in AL is dramatically increasing.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.