The AL economy problem
2009.Feb.11, 12:53 PM

but i'm nearing 40 so it doesnt matter to me anymore.

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Feb.11, 01:15 PM

Set flames to the beach district. :oops:
2009.Feb.11, 01:50 PM

I'm pretty new and the few credits I have from referals I use for donator status for a day (much better gym trains). I love the idea of special ammo (maybe only purchased by credits) or even a special day every now and then for endurance and intelligence, kinda like a gymboree day. Instead you only need like 2 credits for every point of endurance. That may push people to buy more.
2009.Feb.11, 01:57 PM

As far as I know "specialized bullets" are a little further off in the games grand scheme...
2009.Feb.11, 03:25 PM

removing/tweaking borgs.....surgeries for humanity.....

more cp uses

gang banging

gang upgrades

new house with level 30

doh
2009.Feb.11, 03:46 PM

hmm... career to remove cyber as referenced by the description already...

Credit buy-backs for some % of lost humanity... I know some players that would sell their soul for those credits....
2009.Feb.11, 04:42 PM

I think a custom profile page might be a lot of work but it would give a personalized feel to the game that some people would appreciate...

Profile pic downloading...

Maybe spending credits or AL cash to give your weapon a custom name...

Music signatures on profile...

Maybe even custom backgrounds for our game pages...

some of us may make bad comments about these ideas but that is fine...

they are just ideas...

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2009.Feb.11, 05:25 PM

Maybe a store where we can purchase the Credits at a much higher price.

I say around 350 a piece. This will put those desperate player a place to get their Credits.

Amend
2009.Feb.11, 05:26 PM

I say 300, it will stop the rise in credit prices from going above 300 at least.
2009.Feb.11, 07:10 PM

Joshiwa Wrote:I'm pretty new and the few credits I have from referals I use for donator status for a day (much better gym trains). I love the idea of special ammo (maybe only purchased by credits) or even a special day every now and then for endurance and intelligence, kinda like a gymboree day. Instead you only need like 2 credits for every point of endurance. That may push people to buy more.

4 creds per point of end or int Smile