AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The AL economy problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Finally, it looks like it kicked in.

Credits for the past few days have been selling at an higher price average than before... Are people donating less and working on crimes more to get them? That is a possible explanation, or it may be something completly different also. I may just be jumping to conclusions also, as this can all be just a phase.

So, are people going Moriarty style, or are they just greedy? Your toughts on your donator or non donator action changes.
during the thanksgiving contest i think it was i was selling creds for $500 and more, but i ran out or i woulda made a killing that day :!:

Marlo

The game has given less incentive for me to donate at this stage.

Endurance is Taxed at this level, and outside of housing there are no other weapons or armor out there enticing enough to fork over my digits...

Game needs some spice...

MAKE ME SPEND MY MONEY ZENITH !!!
This is the trend.

Donor - When they have brought most of the thing they want. They will eventually become a Buyer.

Donor -> Buyer -> +Spice -> Donor -> Buyer.

This is what's going on. A big cycle.
^^ we do need spice
what would happen if no one donated other than to pay for donator status? It could only put off non donators. If I couldnt buy 500 to pay for donator status, I think my interest would wane.
what we can do is to get more referral.

More new blood donor. 2-3 of those a month would be good enough.
So the question is:

What direction can Zen take us, that encourages the need for lots of in game cash to encourage and increase donations => boost the market without upsetting the economy too much?

Just like has been alluded to, there comes a point where you have all/most all of the toys.. have as much housing as you are comfortable getting...

what next? a new type of consumable items? Special ammunition? What types of things could be added to encourage spending without something unbalancing like flat out selling special weapons?

Discuss....
infinite93 Wrote:So the question is:

What direction can Zen take us, that encourages the need for lots of in game cash to encourage and increase donations => boost the market without upsetting the economy too much?

Just like has been alluded to, there comes a point where you have all/most all of the toys.. have as much housing as you are comfortable getting...

what next? a new type of consumable items? Special ammunition? What types of things could be added to encourage spending without something unbalancing like flat out selling special weapons?

Discuss....

well, some players use gym trainers. they can eat lots of money for those high levels that use them. i remember Howl, w00k and punsher saying tht even if they made more than 1 M a month, they've spent almost all of them usint the trainers. i am curious if you guys donate to buy the donator status.

consumable items could be a solution, but they have to be something that could make a difference..

How about taxes?
i've suggested this before, and think it'd definitely work.

move housing down 1 unit/district.

from lvl 22-39 you're stuck with the same wack ass house!

WACK!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's