Crimes
2008.Oct.10, 05:12 AM

^^^ i agree ^^^ i think this should be put into the game.
2008.Oct.10, 05:25 AM

Rafallol Wrote:I think that could be good idea but only if probablity of gain items would be very low like (1%-5%) so generally you still would get $

I agree....please make it happen Zen.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Oct.10, 05:26 AM

I liked the previous suggestion of new crimes and then breaking them into cash crimes and experience crimes. Some of these new things definitely sound interesting.
2008.Oct.10, 05:41 AM

zenith Wrote:Been working on the new career abilities and a new crime system, but it's starting to get overly-complicated. While I want to incorporate many aspects of the game in these new systems, I don't want to make things confusing.

One thing I like about what we have now is it ends up being pretty simple to jump in and play.

Do we want just more crimes that give cash or crimes that let you find item "components" where you have to craft into usable things? Do you want to lug around 20 kg of useless items only to have a chance to make a usable item (for example explosive components crafted into an explosive device used for hideouts). Or do you want to just ignore all that tedium and just worry about cash and what is available in stores?

More crimes with diff payouts. In the 7-12 points range would be great.
2008.Oct.10, 05:50 AM

People love depth and/or customization. It's like having those "paper dolls" on those social networking websites. Except that your paper doll is a gun... And it goes BOOM.

If there is another set of crimes, it should be about a third more AP than the set of crimes we have now. You know, something like 33-40 AP a crime [I did not do the math to substantiate this claim].

If there is a chance of a random item drop, it should be no greater than 3%. It should be rare and a bonus to the crime itself, not the goal.

As a side note, if Manufacturing gets a skill to craft said bonus drops into something like SiC or Al2O3, it would change the world of AL economy upside down.