AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Crimes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

DirkDanja

Will there ever be any new drug crimes or are we all destined to sell meth forever

Personally i'd like to see some grow house's and crack dens pop up all around AL
Pfft, and bring the resale value of my Villa, no thank you.
yea housing already took a large enough hit from 6 months ago....
yup crimes and career stuff on hold for rafs weapons

DirkDanja

Punisher Wrote:yup crimes and career stuff on hold for rafs weapons

sad that the entire community doesn't get anything other the weapons most of us cant use
how would new crimes effect cost of housing??
ive heard they are in the works...
Been working on the new career abilities and a new crime system, but it's starting to get overly-complicated. While I want to incorporate many aspects of the game in these new systems, I don't want to make things confusing.

One thing I like about what we have now is it ends up being pretty simple to jump in and play.

Do we want just more crimes that give cash or crimes that let you find item "components" where you have to craft into usable things? Do you want to lug around 20 kg of useless items only to have a chance to make a usable item (for example explosive components crafted into an explosive device used for hideouts). Or do you want to just ignore all that tedium and just worry about cash and what is available in stores?
i say that explosives sound cool but also sound complicated for noobs and such. maybe just add more crimes with diff payouts and such
Is there any possibility of both?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's