New Axe - Info
2008.Oct.08, 08:16 PM

volcomjurk7 Wrote:heres my question... well im heading for the ONO axe but i have a question if i stay with the ionized axe and just keep lvl'in skills will the damge keep raising or will it only hit a set ammount??

and if it will only hit a set ammount whats that set ammount?

zen could you answer this one if no one else knows

The axe will still increase its damage with the increase of Strength.

Amend
2008.Oct.09, 12:06 AM

thats the thing with melee weapons,the more str you have the more damage you will do..i think a mid level weapon would be a disappointment aswell.. with every addition to a skill your damage will only increase more..so until you can equip the ion ono axe,,you will see the ion axe do more damage,as you increase skills and str..if you got the 17 now you would raise stats quicker than skills...with 17 end a decent house and some activity your stats would rise pretty quick
2008.Oct.09, 12:56 AM

jeez what bout us poor rifle users? ak-98 with 7 end, i got to that in like 2 months after alot of schooling and career, no the next jump is to 20 endurance!!! jeez i doubt imn gona get there this year, or next
2008.Oct.09, 03:00 AM

how about 0 end to 17end????now thats a jump....really tho just get the dam end, and shut up..seriously..why cry nothing is going to change...if you hate it that much you should quit the game...there is no point for a mid level axe...most people are ranged users anyway,they just use a axe for hideouts...your not going to see a good enough improvement over the ion axe anyway..if you want the stats to use the top weapon end is going to get you there faster...you need it whether you want it or not.. GET OVER IT............i am a ion axe user and you dont see me crying
2008.Oct.09, 03:15 AM

redz28 Wrote:how about 0 end to 17end???

everyone starts with 1 endurance :shock:

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.09, 03:19 AM

alinutza Wrote:
redz28 Wrote:how about 0 end to 17end???

everyone starts with 1 endurance :shock:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! lol Good point! lol
2008.Oct.09, 03:37 AM

lmao nice one =p
2008.Oct.09, 04:16 AM

dam you andy....nice one tho lol
2008.Oct.09, 06:50 AM

I am so sick of hearing peolpe complain. You want something to complain about start with blunt/short blade. We have to up our int all the while upping our end so we can wear amour. You just want Al to cry with you. Grow up and realize you still have it better then other players in this game.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.09, 07:56 AM

well you dont have to up anything,,you chose that class....