AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Axe - Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok, so i have been doing a lot of research on this between all available items and weapons from each genre and it seems to be that the Axe Genre is gettin the shaft.

-Ionized Axe - Requirements - 20 Strength - 20 Dexterity

- Ionized Ono Axe - Requirements - 35 Strength - 28 Dexterity - 17 Endurance

Having that information it will currently take 23 Battle Stats to equip the next level axe after the Ionized Axe. not including the 17 Endurance Requirement which for some will probably never happen or will break their bank by the time the reach it and not be able to train afterward.

I'm proposing that we have a new Axe that is in between or at least lower the Endurance on the Ionized Ono. i know you all are gonna say stop wining and donate but for some of us that ship has sailed or was never an option and 17 Endurance Takes a LONG time for a regular player that donates let along one that doesn't.

Let Me Be Clear that i mean i would like to see a New Axe with the Requirements being in the 25's for battle stats and 10 End.

-Discuss-
It is the same with the ionized katana, you go from no endurance requirement to 17 for the nodachi blade, it would be nice if there was a longblade and axe in the 8 to 12 endurance range for those of us who can't put 100's of dollars into games.

buuddha

i smoke two joints in time of peace and two in time of war
I spent most of my donation money into turning credits into cash. XD I went from 10 endurance to 15 endurance by buying a bunch of credits, and earning them through my gang. It's not a hard concept to come across. You know; criming to earn money and buy credits?
yea but when you put all your cash into your house and trainers lvl 17 endurance seems like abit of a jump. let alone you didnt consider the 23 Stat Level jump from Ionized To Ionized Ono
The jump in stats I can understand. That is a big jump. Neutral Raising your endurance that high, however, would only help your cause. Just spent less money on trainers, more on credits, and get there. =D

Yeah..I'm not myself today. Dunno why.
17 end is very reasonable
TommiTheTaco Wrote:The jump in stats I can understand. That is a big jump. Neutral Raising your endurance that high, however, would only help your cause, since all of your money went into housing and trainers, eh?

Valid point. and the End is still under discussion but at that level maybe 17 End is fine but i was Suggesting an In-Between weapon for the genre of Axes something to go in between the Ionized and Ionized Ono
Not a bad idea, but that's only gonna happen if Zenith likes it, too..And even then it might not happen.
i feel bad for the people who use the Battle Cestus

from lvl 6 int --> lvl 25 int Ares Ionized Battle Cestus
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's