New Axe - Info
2008.Oct.08, 11:18 AM

Well i have talked with Zenith. i am gettin the public Opinion.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.08, 11:22 AM

I don't think a mid weapon is necessary.

If the player want to do more damage, they can simply work on their Strength or Accuracy.

The ionized axe can do some devastating damage in the right hand.

Amend
2008.Oct.08, 11:25 AM

yea but its not about the damage capability, im more concerned that the Ionized Ono axe is sucha far jump that i have nothing to look forward too. my stats right now are above reqiurement for the Ionized Axe and im still a long ways away from Ionized Ono and NO WHERE near the End Requirement

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.08, 11:34 AM

You're level 25, why don't you use the weapons available in the Midlan district instead of those in the Arcology district?

Make a new post when you're level 45-48 and still not at 17 endurance...
2008.Oct.08, 11:35 AM

There is a flaw with a mid weapon. The jump in damage from ionized axe to Ono Axe is not as big as you think it is to allow for a mid weapon.

I am not against a mid weapon. I think it could create more option for player to adapt. However, I think the player WILL get disappointed with the damage upgrade.

If you want something to look forward to, get the B4C armor. With the requirement of 12 endurance, this armor is definitely a MUST get item.

Amend
2008.Oct.08, 11:36 AM

ummm i never said anything about me using items from the Arcology District?

im using an Ionized Axe. and to my knowledge the midland district doesnt offer much in the way of Melee?

2008.Oct.08, 12:47 PM

Thor Wrote:You're level 25, why don't you use the weapons available in the Midlan district instead of those in the Arcology district?

Make a new post when you're level 45-48 and still not at 17 endurance...

Are try to say that players should only use weapons that are available to them. If that was the case there would be a lot of changes, because more than half of the user in the 20's use weapons that they can not get themselves.
2008.Oct.08, 03:35 PM

People don't want to work to up their end. w/out a break in that long haul to 17. Bring on a level 12 or 13 end axe!
2008.Oct.08, 04:02 PM

that'd be nice to have

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.08, 04:13 PM

i think people should have to work on their END for the long haul, but they shouldnt be forced into doing it immediately. its a long term game, so have long term goals.