Game play
2008.Nov.02, 06:39 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:
Phredrick Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:
Phredrick Wrote:Biff, you're the biggest bully in AL. You also monopolize the boards with your nonsense.

And you just don't know what you're talking about. Biff helped me out when I first started playing this game, and has never once said no to a request that I've asked him.

Honestly, he's one of the better players within the game.

What gang are you in? Oh yeah.

And which one are you in? Ah...that's right.

And which one are you in haha.Keep the train coming people Biggrin
2008.Nov.02, 06:41 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:And which one are you in haha.Keep the train coming people Biggrin

Didn't wanna get mod'd because of the pyramid. lol. Continue. I already participated in this. Can't ask again.
2008.Nov.02, 06:42 PM

I'm joking. I love you Biff, you bring so much to the community; your great sugestions for game changes, 22 new threads each day, leading the league in hosp's. I could go on and on. Now, would you hosp Conrad for me? I could also use about $1,000,000. Thanks, you're a pillar of the community.
2008.Nov.02, 06:42 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:
Phredrick Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:
Phredrick Wrote:Biff, you're the biggest bully in AL. You also monopolize the boards with your nonsense.

And you just don't know what you're talking about. Biff helped me out when I first started playing this game, and has never once said no to a request that I've asked him.

Honestly, he's one of the better players within the game.

What gang are you in? Oh yeah.

And which one are you in? Ah...that's right.

At the time I was in ValgrindGBZ actually. What gang I am in right now holds absolutely nothing related to this topic.
2008.Nov.02, 07:19 PM

Phredrick Wrote:I'm joking. I love you Biff, you bring so much to the community; your great sugestions for game changes, 22 new threads each day, leading the league in hosp's. I could go on and on. Now, would you hosp Conrad for me? I could also use about $1,000,000. Thanks, you're a pillar of the community.

I highly doubt this will happen but if it does i also require a few of the exact same things you just asked for 8)
2008.Nov.02, 07:24 PM

Biff eats puppies
2008.Nov.02, 07:25 PM

psheehan78 Wrote:Biff eats puppies
thats why he is so lovable
2008.Nov.02, 07:35 PM

lol
2008.Nov.02, 08:37 PM

what is disclaimer 26 anyway?
2008.Nov.02, 08:39 PM

Coolmcoolieo Wrote:what is disclaimer 26 anyway?

Code:
26.  We reserve the right to deny access to anyone we feel is a detriment to our business.