Game play
2008.Nov.02, 06:34 PM

Phredrick Wrote:Biff, you're the biggest bully in AL. You also monopolize the boards with your nonsense.
lies he only hosps for justified reasons

<---Biff fan. Just sharing.

I'm holding a biff banner.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!

i guess you've missed a lot then.

Phredrick Wrote:Biff, you're the biggest bully in AL. You also monopolize the boards with your nonsense.

And you just don't know what you're talking about. Biff helped me out when I first started playing this game, and has never once said no to a request that I've asked him.

Honestly, he's one of the better players within the game.
2008.Nov.02, 06:35 PM

BadLuck Wrote:

And you just don't know what you're talking about. Biff helped me out when I first started playing this game, and has never once said no to a request that I've asked him.

agree fully on this statement
2008.Nov.02, 06:35 PM

BadLuck Wrote:

What gang are you in? Oh yeah.
2008.Nov.02, 06:36 PM

Phredrick Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:

And which one are you in? Ah...that's right.
2008.Nov.02, 06:37 PM

Phredrick Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:

That has nothing to do with it. Biff is a great member of the AL community, not only does he old his own contests he is also willing to help out any player that is in need.
2008.Nov.02, 06:37 PM

lol
2008.Nov.02, 06:38 PM

lol at iceman