AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Game play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

biffbaffboff

My view.
I come here to relax,chat and have fun.Ive made good friends and its a chill out from the rl world.

Most everyone else think the same.Some who want to make life miserable for others are not welcome in my eyes,maybe I'm wrong but thats who I am.A bit of drama is good,but there comes a point when players step over the mark.

Whatever the reason for Bj being fedded,the game will go on and the game will be a better place for all the players who have felt his "way of playing".

Good riddance AL does not need players like you here.
this coming from the guy who calls people attention whore and busts on ppl every chance he gets :roll:

biffbaffboff

Stay on topic.
i am on topic. your a regular hypocrit man.

BadLuck

JaySin Wrote:i am on topic. your a regular hypocrit man.

I am on topic, you're a regular hypocrite man.

Fixed.

iceman2020

Biff's hosps, at least the most recent ones, were justified. The feature was used as intended.

biffbaffboff

You figure? I guess SG is too then.How many mails do you receive daily from players asking for help? How many do you actually help? How much cash have you sent out to player's you barley know to make their day,help them with a weapon or stims?

How many do you help out? How many nobs do you hit when they bully others? You call me a bully,no,I bully bash.How many disagreements do you deal with? How many players who hate each other do you get talking civilized with one another?

How many wars do you dig in and make a stand?How many gang mates do you protect?

When you know me you can comment on me.Until you know me dont even go there.

ShadowKid

yeah jaysin you got it all wrong with biff trust me on that.

Phredrick

Biff, you're the biggest bully in AL. You also monopolize the boards with your nonsense.
Biff does no such thing, all the actions I have watched him make have good intentions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's