How screwed up is referals
2008.Oct.03, 05:56 PM

I got my last referral to mail zen.The answer was what I expected.I made the effort to join in the comp but there is an inherent problem.Like I said its not the first one,but its the last time that got me what with the comp on and all.If it was a one off ok,but 9? You cant tell me 9 players friends in other games,who I explain the game,give them my referral,everyone of them fails to get the referral procedure right? Even when they swear down they did it correctly.
2008.Oct.03, 06:01 PM

i alrady lost count of how much i lost

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Oct.03, 06:03 PM

drec92 Wrote:i alrady lost count of how much i lost

So you would agree there is a problem,or are all our referrals retards who cannot read or write? These guys know what to do,do it and we get screwed.Its not there mistakes its a fault.There is a problem and it needs sorting out.

P.s I want my referrals!
2008.Oct.03, 06:08 PM

I think you should change your name to "IWantMyReferrals" or even better...

"WhereAreMyReferrals"
2008.Oct.03, 06:08 PM

Did they confirmed their email/registration? I'm guessing yes but gotta ask.

Speaking of losing referrals, I lost 143 when Zen cleared some 2-3 weeks ago... :cry:
2008.Oct.03, 06:13 PM

ZOINKS!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.03, 07:47 PM

i don't know if i got screwed or what they did i mailed some but they dont even know what there doing
i guess joining for them is hard we need to make it easier i could have maybe been winning

2008.Oct.03, 07:50 PM

If we give them the referal link doesnt it still have the spot for the referal number to be put in? I think if we use a direct link then that shouldnt be there Razz I can't remember to be honest but I could have sworn it was.
2008.Oct.03, 07:53 PM

Alright. Simple solution; Walk them through it. Be the first one that gives it to them, be the one that's there when they start doing it, and you shouldn't have problems. You can tell them you're going to teach them how to play when they sign up, so they don't mess up.
2008.Oct.03, 07:55 PM

i just post my link everywhere thats it unless i get oen of my friends in i hook em up and teach em