AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: How screwed up is referals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

biffbaffboff

Seriously why do my referals not get added.Is the coding to difficult or the options not clear enough?Is it made difficult to confuse and weltch on the referral bonus.Either way its pissing me right off.Its not the first or 5th time ive had this problem.
yea i lost alot probaly
The issue I have ran into is when a player clicks on your referral link and does not immediately sign up, but rather chooses to look at screen shots and or forums first to get a taste then go back to home menu, you lose your referral code. I have had two pretty big referral do this, and I got pooched over on it.

biffbaffboff

Its the registration page,its very elusive and even if people do do it right it seems the referal goes missing.Its all messed up and needs to be updated so no mistakes,errors or technical issues can fuck it up

ShadowKid

Agree wit h biffmeister

biffbaffboff

ShadowKid Wrote:Agree wit h biffmeister
I would like to see something change about this also. Im just not sure how much Zen could do.

biffbaffboff

It can be done.Anything is better than the current set up Evil
the answer is Sign Up Initiation. once anyone clicks a referral link it send you to the referral Page which for current users shows thier current referral page and for newbies shows the page to create the account

biffbaffboff

I'm not referring any more players from other games from now on until its been sorted out.Its no loss to me as I havent even got 1 referral to my name yet ive introduced 8 maybe 9 players.4 of them are are over level 12 and active, 2 active under 10.Where is my bonus? Screw it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's