Who gives a fuck!
[Show Results]

Exodus poll
2008.Oct.02, 02:16 PM

They will be missed but not forgotten
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust

Now its time for an uprising of young talent
2008.Oct.02, 02:18 PM

delpot Wrote:well regardless, the question asks if they will be missed. and despite what most people around here may think, myself and the other remaining members of what was the 499 "family", and even some enemies, would agree to a majority that they will be missed.

Have you missed them?

Yes, I miss them very very much.
17%
[ 4 ] 17%

No, I dont miss them in the slightest!
8%
[ 2 ] 8%

Who gives a frag!
73%
[ 17 ] 73%

Total Votes : 23

Maybe you could be mistaken?
2008.Oct.02, 02:21 PM

maybe only 23 people out of the thousands that play this game have voted?
2008.Oct.02, 02:48 PM

I miss their humour but hey we still have Marlo and Mudpies etc.
2008.Oct.02, 03:01 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
delpot Wrote:well regardless, the question asks if they will be missed. and despite what most people around here may think, myself and the other remaining members of what was the 499 "family", and even some enemies, would agree to a majority that they will be missed.

Have you missed them?

Yes, I miss them very very much.
17%
[ 4 ] 17%

No, I dont miss them in the slightest!
8%
[ 2 ] 8%

Who gives a frag!
73%
[ 17 ] 73%

Total Votes : 23

Maybe you could be mistaken?

sounds like you miss them big biff, giving them their own topic and all...some abandonment issues perhaps, or was it just more than 10 minutes between posts, and you just HAD to let everyone know how you're feeling at the moment?

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Oct.02, 03:04 PM

Or maybe he's trying to see who cares about a bunch of retards that started stupid drama because they blow a bunch of nuts.

^^^^

That sounds more correct.
2008.Oct.02, 03:07 PM

Deez nutzs?
[Image: ct_org_nuts_400w.jpg]
Extra large - Salted!
2008.Oct.02, 04:11 PM

499ers 4 lyphe

the brahphesy has been fulfilled.
2008.Oct.02, 05:28 PM

To clarify since most people don't know shit.

First came Leo.

Then came the first wave. That included myself, PE, Dayute, Playa (started in another gang but same from the same ref code), and others. We started the single gang.

Then we went on the first recruiting wave. That includes players like conrad, g2, w00k, and a hundred others, many who've quit. That's when the phamily grew to 6 gangs. (no, we didn't have 100 members, but as a phamily we exposed this game to hundreds of phans, some who stayed, some who got bored)

Loki was just smart enough to remove the ref code.

The phamily is the best thing that ever happened to this game.
2008.Oct.02, 05:52 PM

I wish gensoldier would use his referral points Sad He needs to get online and reclaim referral points used number 1 spot Sad

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.