No, I dont miss them in the slightest!
Who gives a fuck!
[Show Results]

Exodus poll
2008.Oct.02, 01:25 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Who?
yeah .. I'm with this guy.. Who?
2008.Oct.02, 01:36 PM

i miss them for sure. i came up in this game with a lot of them. they are far and away the most exciting players around here who obviously understood not to take things so seriously.
2008.Oct.02, 01:42 PM

so serious that they retired instead of doing what pullo did and leaving your character for others to work towards beating...pfft on retirement...yes i dont like seeing good players leave

doh
2008.Oct.02, 01:43 PM

Punisher Wrote:so serious that they retired instead of doing what pullo did and leaving your character for others to work towards beating...pfft on retirement...yes i dont like seeing good players leave

Yup in every sense pullo showed the right way to do things.
2008.Oct.02, 01:44 PM

if you actually think those guys took this game that seriously you are misunderstood. trust me. you should read their private forums. they were a group of people with a common interest outside of this game who lovvved to cause drama. and with many of you, it just became too easy and they were bored with it. hence the quitting.

i swear to god there are actually people in this game that live their lives vicariously through their characters in the game, which is pretty sad. that is taking the game too seriously.
2008.Oct.02, 01:48 PM

delpot Wrote:they were a group of people with a common interest outside of this game

What was that then? Computer chair testers?
2008.Oct.02, 01:51 PM

um no.

im pretty sure it was obvious as to what i'm talking about.
2008.Oct.02, 01:53 PM

Yeah you made it very clear :roll: :roll:
2008.Oct.02, 01:55 PM

lets just say that the brahphecy has indeed been fulfilled.
2008.Oct.02, 01:57 PM

Riddles