Poll: do you play al while driving
yes
no
[Show Results]

do you play al while driving?
2008.Oct.02, 01:37 PM

delpot Wrote:please do us a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.
Agree'd

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.02, 01:39 PM

Please do me a favor and blow off

especially you Canopoop your old and weak
you should just retire
2008.Oct.02, 01:42 PM

you are a child. how about this.

once you lose a friend or a loved one an accident caused by the stupidity of someone such as yourself, why don't you come back and respond, kthx.
2008.Oct.02, 01:45 PM

I've already had 3 guys from my high school class die behind the wheel, and we only graduated in Nought Seven. Things get put into perspective when you see one of your buddies laying in a casket.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.02, 01:47 PM

delpot Wrote:you are a child. how about this.

once you lose a friend or a loved one an accident caused by the stupidity of someone such as yourself, why don't you come back and respond, kthx.

I have lost friends in car accidents what i said came from a movie but you guys cant tell a lettuce an a cabbage, a prune from a plum, a kangaroo from a rabbit and i've almost died in a car wreck as well and i wasnt drunk or playing AL so you can just crawl back into your hole
2008.Oct.02, 01:48 PM

delpot Wrote:you are a child. how about this.

I actually have and thanks for your concern. The one year anniversary was last month. The "adults" watched her drown so Scream on your wisdom.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Oct.02, 01:50 PM

its not even worth arguing with you morons. you obviously are completely oblivious to the big picture.
2008.Oct.02, 01:51 PM

Don't worry though. The driver got off of the charges because America's finest can't give a breath test without screwing it up. Now pass the twinkies and give me a hug.

2008.Oct.02, 01:53 PM

delpot Wrote:its not even worth arguing with you morons. you obviously are completely oblivious to the big picture.

Finger paints!

2008.Oct.02, 01:54 PM

Coloring books for your birthday Smile Twisted