yes...even with my laptop

doh
2008.Oct.02, 09:08 AM

you people are morons.
2008.Oct.02, 09:14 AM

delpot Wrote:you people are morons.
Quoted for truth.

Just F*ing drive while you drive.
Idiots texting and playing games while driving need a bullet in the skull.
2008.Oct.02, 09:18 AM

Not necessarily evolution will just take hold, those that can't text while driving will die horribly, while those that can will pass on their genes and soon everyone will be able to text while driving! Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.02, 09:22 AM

hey you're the moron thats losing valuable gym trains as you drive.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.02, 09:35 AM

Now now....

You should see these roads around here. The worst I can do while driving is go in the ditch and drive back out. There are distinct AL advantages to living in the middle of nowhere.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Oct.02, 09:38 AM

I can drive while texting / fiddling with the phone but where I live at, doing that would surely equal death as there is so many old people who shouldnt be driving but still are Neutral It's like..every day on the news some old person has caused an accident Sad
2008.Oct.02, 09:42 AM

In the can on the way to the train, on the train, in the cab after the train, in the cab afterwork, not so much on the train ride home, in the car driving home. All in all about 3-4 hours while I commute.
2008.Oct.02, 09:47 AM

I wonder if you caused an accident,could you blame it on zenith for creating such an addictive game and get her to take the rap?
2008.Oct.02, 10:05 AM

chance Wrote:In the can on the way to the train, on the train, in the cab after the train, in the cab afterwork, not so much on the train ride home, in the car driving home. All in all about 3-4 hours while I commute.

3-4 hour commute, that must suck. at least you got A.L.!