Poll: do you play al while driving
yes
no
[Show Results]

do you play al while driving?
2008.Oct.02, 10:20 AM

some kid around here just killed himself and another person on a head-on collision on his way to school the other day while texting someone behind the wheel.

i'd say its worse than drinking and driving. at least when you're drunk you're looking out the freaking windshield.

my fiancee was almost plowed over by someone texting while turning a corner. someone literally dove at her to knock her out of the path of the car.

im not so concerned about the morons killing themselves while playing, thats just natural selection. its other people in your path.
2008.Oct.02, 10:38 AM

delpot Wrote:im not so concerned about the morons killing themselves while playing, thats just natural selection. its other people in your path.
Amen brother
2008.Oct.02, 11:02 AM

bought a new cellie just for that Smile Twisted
2008.Oct.02, 11:04 AM

"i say dont drink and drive, Cause you might spill your drink. So before you get behind the wheel just stop and think.... Im not so concerned about how many people i might kill, IM MUCH MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW MUCH BEER I"LL SPILL" Twisted

Name that band ?
2008.Oct.02, 11:09 AM

asswad Wrote:"i say dont drink and drive, Cause you might spill your drink. So before you get behind the wheel just stop and think.... Im not so concerned about how many people i might kill, IM MUCH MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW MUCH BEER I"LL SPILL" Twisted

Name that band ?

A bunch of idiots that should have been stains on sheets.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.02, 01:18 PM

asswad Wrote:"i say dont drink and drive, Cause you might spill your drink. So before you get behind the wheel just stop and think.... Im not so concerned about how many people i might kill, IM MUCH MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HOW MUCH BEER I"LL SPILL" Twisted

Name that band ?

1 White Trash moron, 2 Heebs and a ***** aka NOFX
2008.Oct.02, 01:20 PM

How about drinking, texting, and driving? I wrecked a car when I was younger doing that. That's quality entertainment.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Oct.02, 01:21 PM

BlackHand Wrote:How about drinking, texting, and driving? I wrecked a car when I was younger doing that. That's quality entertainment.

KYS.
2008.Oct.02, 01:30 PM

How bout you get on a dark highway late night, while drinking a 5th of vodka doing 80 mph...turn off the car lights and release the steering wheel

That shit will freak you out lol lol lol
2008.Oct.02, 01:31 PM

please do us a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.