Free MudPies!
2009.Jan.01, 06:46 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Ahh look someoneis bored sorry tommi go play with someone else.

Cheers.

For SK

No because i don't swing on that branch.

Why not ask your buddy John.
2009.Jan.01, 09:19 PM

Scorpious Wrote:Did those folks join that gang on their own or did Triad hack in to their accounts, change their passwords and force them to apply so he could accept them in, and since the passwords were different make it so they could not leave?

They were forced to join, right? It is all Triad's fault too, right? Let them rot in that gang.
SG first off I don't want them unbanned read my first post. They were in X-factor before triad took over, all's I wanted was to see other peoples reactions.
2009.Jan.01, 09:21 PM

That wasn't SG..And yeah. They were in X-Factor, then it was given to Triadboy and changed to X-Triads or something..Now, it's on its own legs.
2009.Jan.01, 09:27 PM

thatthingufear Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:Did those folks join that gang on their own or did Triad hack in to their accounts, change their passwords and force them to apply so he could accept them in, and since the passwords were different make it so they could not leave?

They were forced to join, right? It is all Triad's fault too, right? Let them rot in that gang.
SG first off I don't want them unbanned read my first post. They were in X-factor before triad took over, all's I wanted was to see other peoples reactions.

at least quote the right person lol lol lol lol lol