Free MudPies!
2009.Jan.01, 02:40 PM

BJ was very respectful to anyone who could beat the living tar out of him... especially IF you waited 2 months to get the point across!! :wink: 8)

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Jan.01, 03:07 PM

I really want to say something here but I'll just keep it to myself.

Its a new year after all. Smile
2009.Jan.01, 03:07 PM

Conrad1103 Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:Just get them out of the gang they hated so much. We can't have noobs thinking they were common trash.

they were.

^^^^^ +1 You nailed it right on the head Conrad.

Funny thing is I busted BlackJeep a few times and did not have any problems with him at all. Mudpies always had a bug somewhere IMO no matter what day it was.

Also, I feel unless people are really crying about pics anyone including SG should be able to post them
2009.Jan.01, 04:31 PM

"Also, I feel unless people are really crying about pics anyone including SG should be able to post them"

i havent complained about the pics...but i think they were getting out of hand.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jan.01, 05:05 PM

i liked the pics.as long as there not repeated pics i dont see the harm
2009.Jan.01, 05:11 PM

all i want to know is why are you all trying to get somebody out of fed jail that was placed there, is this not the second time there has been something like this posted, oh well good luck with your lil cause, i dougght it will work, just alot of ideal posting falling on dead ears of the admins
also what is so touching about this thread, why is a choice few get to do whatever while others get modded or put down for thier thoughts or how they post their thoughts
2009.Jan.01, 05:20 PM

shadowinc Wrote:all i want to know is why are you all trying to get somebody out of fed jail that was placed there, is this not the second time there has been something like this posted, oh well good luck with your lil cause, i dougght it will work, just alot of ideal posting falling on dead ears of the admins
also what is so touching about this thread, why is a choice few get to do whatever while others get modded or put down for thier thoughts or how they post their thoughts
i think all they want to do is get them kiked from 14k

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jan.01, 05:23 PM

i think that is traidboys gang, if he wants him there it should be his choice not everybody elses :roll:
2009.Jan.01, 05:25 PM

never said anything else

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jan.01, 06:13 PM

Did those folks join that gang on their own or did Triad hack in to their accounts, change their passwords and force them to apply so he could accept them in, and since the passwords were different make it so they could not leave?

They were forced to join, right? It is all Triad's fault too, right? Let them rot in that gang.