Free MudPies!
2009.Jan.01, 10:31 AM

I know one thing....I farmed them hard for points just because Triad boy wants love............

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Jan.01, 10:34 AM

hardasgranite Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:No posting just to post, stay on topic.

Are you being edited........?

as always, maybe we need new mods, the ones we have need to lighten up, or stop playing on a phone and get a lap top,so whoever modded it get a lap top or get a life
2009.Jan.01, 10:34 AM

ShadowKid Wrote:lol that is what i am thinking.

I will alway defend SG but I believe you guys are correct.....

2009.Jan.01, 10:37 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Probably. He posts pictures in every thread just to do it. I guess Zenith is getting tired of it, no matter how amusing or cute the pictures are.

lol, no its just the mods are getting to cry because it takes longer to go through it on their phones, get a lap top or wait till you get home to do their moding
2009.Jan.01, 10:42 AM

You know, Zenith is the main person that uses orange font, ShadowGuard..? I'm pretty sure Zenith sits in front of a computer, when she's doing work..If it's not Zenith, well..Other people(Slow connection speeds) dread the pages with pictures..
2009.Jan.01, 10:44 AM

Again, Please stop posting pictures compulsively. Please stop posting just to post.
2009.Jan.01, 10:46 AM

Haha I got to ask myself that very often! haha jk
2009.Jan.01, 10:47 AM

I don't play from a phone ever. I also have not edited any of your pictures. However it's no secret that they are excessive. Sorry for me being off topic, I just know many of you can see that I am in the forums.
2009.Jan.01, 10:48 AM

I can be a mod..........objective, fair and balanced...... Twisted

2009.Jan.01, 10:49 AM

Weebay Wrote:I don't play from a phone ever. I also have not edited any of your pictures. However it's no secret that they are excessive. Sorry for me being off topic, I just know many of you can see that I am in the forums.

owww, so its cool if your members is off topic in other threads when your online but others can not