hi everyone
2009.Jan.11, 02:48 PM

Lol i think one might happen soon.

Saves up cash BLOODY AGAIN.
2009.Jan.11, 02:48 PM

superdude Wrote:OK, since G2 was always nice with me in mails, I must actually say Hi, hows it going? Whats new. Always good to see someone come back.
I will not be your huckleberry. Smile

don't worry Brugada, fed jail did not change my love for the ladies
2009.Jan.11, 02:49 PM

i have to agree Punisher words like that always seem to start big wars
2009.Jan.11, 02:52 PM

:? so jaysin can call my friend useless, but i cant call him useless :shock: works out

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.11, 02:52 PM

wow this thread is great for fake friends to show true colors!!

wtf ice? nice way to repay old homies who took care u before Val even knew u existed.....

if u wanna blow Conrad, go ahead. but dont try to spit it on my gang when u gang when u have a mouthful!!!
2009.Jan.11, 02:53 PM

filthymick Wrote:wow this thread is great for fake friends to show true colors!!

wtf ice? nice way to repay old homies who took care u before Val even knew u existed.....

if u wanna blow Conrad, go ahead. but dont try to spit it on my gang when u gang when u have a mouthful!!!

ERM i like you guys but WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

he was noticed in xpats sub gang left then joint DARK MATTER then left for VALHALLA.

All in all he was seen in the game.
2009.Jan.11, 02:54 PM

Punisher Wrote:
awesomo Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:Just retire already. your useless
and so are you

this kind of stuff started the last world al war Wink

HAHA Twisted
2009.Jan.11, 02:54 PM

JaySin Wrote:and further more.... bound by bullsh1t..... way to jock connie like the trader u are. im sorry i ever recruited you some 20 levels ago. you are a sorry excuse for a friend Evil

friend?

I was I believe level 10 or so when you were lvl 16. FMC was suppose to be the best gang in AL in time. You promised weapons, housing, the works. To me and coldkiller. Those promises went unfulfilled, on good standing. So I left, and you hospitalized me day in and day out until you retired.

Yes, a great friend indeed. Out of kindness I didn't pay you back for all of those hospitalizations. However, if you want to fight against Conrad for something he has complete justification for, then I will join in too.
2009.Jan.11, 02:55 PM

wb g2
2009.Jan.11, 02:58 PM

Conrad is Mad because G2 Used to Smack Conrad around alot when G2 was stroger? then G2 Got Feded? and now Conrad is able to Smack Around G2?

is thats what happening or is there more to why Conrad is venting on G2?
Thread Closed