hi everyone
2009.Jan.11, 03:06 PM

im calling anyone who doesnt know ice and my history a to0l who acts like they do.

the ego's in this game are stroked way too much

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.11, 03:06 PM

If Coldkiller is your friend as you say, then there's an easy solution to this. Ask him to post in support of what you just said. Settled.
2009.Jan.11, 03:08 PM

JaySin Wrote:im calling anyone who doesnt know ice and my history a to0l who acts like they do.

Ermm alot of people noticed ice when he signed up to this game then he went inactive due to his life or something else.

Oh and btw i don't have a ego.

k thanks.(as delpot puts it)
2009.Jan.11, 03:08 PM

im sure he wouldnt have a problem with that except that he doesnt start bullsh1t like you do for attention. me and Cold have remained friends because we dont rely on AL to survive like some people.

AL does NOT dictate Real Life!!!!!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.11, 03:10 PM

new development

3:05 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.11, 03:10 PM

JaySin Wrote:im sure he wouldnt have a problem with that except that he doesnt start bullsh1t like you do for attention. me and Cold have remained friends because we dont rely on AL to survive like some people.

hmm i remember a time when you said you are the most active guy in the game, that shows it ruled your life :?

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.11, 03:11 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:im calling anyone who doesnt know ice and my history a to0l who acts like they do.

Ermm alot of people noticed ice when he signed up to this game then he went inactive due to his life or something else.

Oh and btw i don't have a ego.

k thanks.(as delpot puts it)

kthx.

close enough.
2009.Jan.11, 03:11 PM

awesomo Wrote:
JaySin Wrote:im sure he wouldnt have a problem with that except that he doesnt start bullsh1t like you do for attention. me and Cold have remained friends because we dont rely on AL to survive like some people.

hmm i remember a time when you said you are the most active guy in the game, that shows it ruled your life :?

Wink that was on some AL chat site.
2009.Jan.11, 03:12 PM

g2o2d4wp Wrote:new development

3:05 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.

oh snap
2009.Jan.11, 03:12 PM

Try and stay reasonably on topic, I believe this is G2's return thread not your look at me, look at me thread. You're a gang hopper and have a big mouth, its no wonder people call you out.

Welcome back G2, If the admins have forgiven you for what you did then im sure the community will and eventually connie.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
Thread Closed