Dissidence2 aka xpats
[Show Results]

The Great war christmas 2008
2008.Dec.27, 03:59 PM

Druchii Wrote:YES!!!! KEEP IT GOING!!!!

Pun is acting adolescent!

Moriarty is fat!

Hyde is a crossdresser!

Cheetah only writes on forum when drunk!

Howl only dates 80 year old

and the rest of the wills have ADD!

Let's keep this war going, I have a reason to stay active now!

spellcheck missed one...so now i guess you are an illiterate Norwegian :0 according to your gang

doh
2008.Dec.27, 03:59 PM

Punisher isn't acting, Dru.
2008.Dec.27, 04:03 PM

Punisher Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:YES!!!! KEEP IT GOING!!!!

Moriarty is fat!

Hyde is a crossdresser!

Howl only dates 80 year olds

spellcheck missed one...so now i guess you are an illiterate Norwegian :0 according to your gang

Still sore about me not wanting to cyber it out with you?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.27, 04:04 PM

gotcha Smile

doh
2008.Dec.27, 04:07 PM

Of course Im fat, Its christmas. I prefer "well fed" though

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.27, 04:08 PM

Druchii Wrote:[quote="Punisher"][quote="Druchii"]YES!!!! KEEP IT GOING!!!!

Moriarty is fat!

Hyde is a crossdresser!

Howl only dates 80 year olds

Only at the weekends, Oh wait :oops:
2008.Dec.27, 04:10 PM

They smell like monkeys too!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Dec.27, 04:13 PM

Druchii on christmas morning

[Image: yoda_gift.jpg]

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.27, 04:34 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Seriously pun,if a level 35 cant beat me me now something is very wrong.SV'S mop up all the large donators early in their career and suck them into the vills family,then give them a huge GCB to operate from.What with the charactors being online for 18 hours daily training,by whomever is using that char at that time...cough cough... you would expect a 35 to hold me off when I try a hosp.

Rare,but it does happen.Glad you pointed it out.

OH OH, here comes a brown nose comment again about me. I have seen this post and any replies to it. I can honestly say that SVs do not only go after high donators, high endurance/other stats, or who can give the most cash, credits, or items to the gang. In the past, I have been invited to join SVs and other good gangs not because I have very high endurance, very high stats, or because I donate alot or can pump cash, credits, or items to the gang. I was invited because of who I am. However, since Lefty and I like our neutral jail busting gig we are in Jail Busters.

Gangs are good because of their conversing abilities to each other. I bet I still have different people from different gangs on my old MSN chat. Now if I ever used that like i used to in the past I could probably be conversing with members on each side of this war. LOL However, I think some then may try to ask me who is online and/or chatting to help them out but of course it would not happen.
2008.Dec.27, 07:59 PM

one things for sure...lmao...name changes have punkd a whole lot of alers..haha..right tommi and biff

doh