Valhalla
Dissidence2 aka xpats
[Show Results]

The Great war christmas 2008
2008.Dec.27, 02:04 PM

Your gang must be proud...not buying stims....hmm...now that is def selfless

doh
2008.Dec.27, 02:06 PM

Punisher Wrote:Your gang must be proud...not buying stims....hmm...now that is def selfless

Uh..Who're we talkin' about again? Me or you? The answer: You. I produce my own(ask for some, but rarely), smack your little turd of a gang around, then have my fun elsewhere, Girlie McGeiner.
2008.Dec.27, 02:13 PM

Moriarty Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Such a silly man, afraid of another gang's members. Sad I feel sorry for your gang. Having to understudy a scardy baby girl like you. :cry:

As official spokesperson for the SVS we would like to put forward the following statement in response to tommi's posts

Were you voted to be spokesman?
Did SV'S take a vote on Pun slacking off?
2008.Dec.27, 02:16 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Were you voted to be spokesman?
Did SV'S take a vote on Pun slacking off?

They probably did. They'll protect the one that helped to start this war off, even though he's jackin' to twink in the background.
2008.Dec.27, 02:19 PM

lmao biff...you just bit off with a 35 Smile

doh
2008.Dec.27, 02:25 PM

Yeah hosp do throw up strange results,same as when Thor lost to me.I thought you would know the game mechanics by now pun???
2008.Dec.27, 02:27 PM

She only believes and sees what she wants to believe and see, Biff. Girlie McGeiner doesn't play that shiz.
2008.Dec.27, 02:29 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Yeah hosp do throw up strange results,same as when Thor lost to me.I thought you would know the game mechanics by now pun???

yeah i do...just lots of fun to point out

doh
2008.Dec.27, 02:34 PM

Seriously pun,if a level 35 cant beat me me now something is very wrong.SV'S mop up all the large donators early in their career and suck them into the vills family,then give them a huge GCB to operate from.What with the charactors being online for 18 hours daily training,by whomever is using that char at that time...cough cough... you would expect a 35 to hold me off when I try a hosp.

Rare,but it does happen.Glad you pointed it out.
2008.Dec.27, 02:42 PM

It's only a matter of time before Cheetah bites off with me. Gonna be great when the pants in the house has to tell his woman 'I just got beat by Behemoth, Girlie.'

I can see it now..