Sv\'s
Vs
Dissidence
Valhalla
Dissidence2 aka xpats
[Show Results]

The Great war christmas 2008
2008.Dec.29, 07:26 PM

MrHyde Wrote:Blech...Gobbly ***** ... (unintelligible string of words) ... I'm British!!!
2008.Dec.29, 07:34 PM

Punisher Wrote:actually i never spoke it...i wrote it...had to clarify you on that one Mr. Hawking

Sorry forgot you were a mute.
2008.Dec.29, 07:37 PM

Marlo Wrote:
MrHyde Wrote:Blech...Gobbly ***** ... (unintelligible string of words) ... I'm British!!!

See here we go again have you really sat down and looked at the rules

Do not harass other players. Harassment means "tormenting by continued persistent verbal attacks and criticism". If you think something might be considered harassment, don't do it

Im sorry I was born with something that makes it harder for me to write and recognize letters, words and numbers. But I try to work with it the best I can, If you feel the only way you can make yourself feel better it attack me over this I feel sorry for you. Not really in the mood to go back over other posts were you have jumbed on my posts, but it is what it is.

Oh and im not British just like you are not mexican etc.
2008.Dec.29, 07:38 PM

MrHyde Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:

See here we go again have you really sat down and looked at the rules

Do not harass other players. Harassment means "tormenting by continued persistent verbal attacks and criticism". If you think something might be considered harassment, don't do it

Im sorry I was born with something that makes it harder for me to write and recognize letters, words and numbers. But I try to work with it the best I can, If you feel the only way you can make yourself feel better it attack me over this I feel sorry for you. Not really in the moad to go back over other posts were you have jumbed on my posts, but it is what it is.

Oh and im not British just like you are not mexican etc.

Say what?
2008.Dec.29, 07:39 PM

He is irish.
2008.Dec.29, 07:46 PM

Northern Irish to be exact Smile
2008.Dec.29, 07:47 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:He is irish.

Congrats! First full sentence you wrote without a spelling error in 3months, 5 days, 12hours, 27minutes and 49seconds.

If we look away from the fact that you forgot capital I in Irish.

You are improving Shadowkid, I am proud of you!

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.29, 07:48 PM

BlackMamba Wrote:Northern Irish to be exact Smile

That as well i cant tell the difference to me irish is irish Biggrin.
2008.Dec.29, 08:10 PM

Druchii Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:He is irish.

Congrats! First full sentence you wrote without a spelling error in 3months, 5 days, 12hours, 27minutes and 49seconds.

If we look away from the fact that you forgot capital I in Irish.

You are improving Shadowkid, I am proud of you!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see this carried over. lol lol lol

Also saw this on my walkthrough of AL.

6108 VS ShadowKid 34 90 Hospitalized by JohnRambo.

I guess both will be hospitalizing each other, huh? ShadowKid now and JohnRambo later I guess. Well, since I have had run-ins with both I guess I can sit back and laugh and see both pummel each other to pieces. Can somebody give me some popcorn? BTW, I figure they both are too busy hitting each other so I will be free for awhile yet from them. That or CP my way out of the hospital. lol lol lol

99 bottles of beer in my fridge, 99 bottles of beer. Take one out, drink it down, 98 bottles of beer in my fridge..... ROFL!!!!!!!!
2008.Dec.29, 10:00 PM

Hannibal Wrote:lol. you guys crack me up, Tommi, Biff, did you honestly think you could take us down, that is bad leadership, no doubt stirred up by Dru and his lapdog Raf, who have tried this with all the gangs they have been in. It didn't work then, it won't work now. But if you're going to have drama queens in your gang what can you expect. I can't remember reading such tosh before, well ok, maybe when I was about 6 in the playground and everyone was name calling, thats the closest I've come to the childish drivel you espousel
It was a noble effort, one day you might wake up to the fact that we're not going away, we'll keep coming to the dance for as long as we're invited.

Really..I've got to ask..Why is my name being asked here..? I fight the wars..I don't ask questions..I do my work..Leave me alone, all ready..