AMi going to be left alone now?
2008.Sep.24, 04:12 PM

This is one of the best threads ever lol
2008.Sep.24, 04:15 PM

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
2008.Sep.24, 04:27 PM

i have really tried to stay out of this one, i really have,lol, but me and biff and anouther of his gang mates has had probs before, but we worked them out, i know i give him alot of headaches at times in the forums but it is just for fun and nouthing meant by it, i have had times that i was overwelmed by a few stupid players(they nolongier play)hosping a few of my gangs lower lvl members, biff and some of his members helped me then, i guess i am trying to say in a few days or even a week, all this will be forgotten as alot of those that poed me in the past it is forgotten and now i am freinds with them, Biggrin
2008.Sep.24, 05:16 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:
BadLuck Wrote:
Promathia19 Wrote:woo~ i got hospitalized. lol gives me an excuse to study for tonight's quiz

I hate quizes Neutral I had to take one for my COM135 class yesterday Razz

Can anyone tell me the difference between an internal and external proposal? lol lol lol

mine's more anatomy & physiology. what makes it worse is that's my night class from 6:30PM - 10PM.
today's quiz is to identify the different bone parts and sutures of the skull.

Yours sounds a little bit more interesting anyway Smile
2008.Sep.24, 05:34 PM

thrillhouse Wrote:Holy drek I can't believe how freaking ridiculous you are...your watch, with a news flash even....really? Do you eat pieces of $hit like us for breakfast too there Shooter?

I have to admit, this is probably the funniest movie-line reference the forums have had in a long time. Please keep it clean.

*sits back with an apple and watches*

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Sep.24, 05:54 PM

With the exception of Cheetah, sounds like we are going to have some fun wars now, without people complaining about being hit too much.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Sep.24, 05:55 PM

^ i totally agree. spot on thrillhouse Smile

hey biff, car ramrod, get it?
2008.Sep.24, 05:57 PM

zenith Wrote:
thrillhouse Wrote:Holy drek I can't believe how freaking ridiculous you are...your watch, with a news flash even....really? Do you eat pieces of $hit like us for breakfast too there Shooter?

I have to admit, this is probably the funniest movie-line reference the forums have had in a long time. Please keep it clean.

Twisted Twisted Twisted
*sits back with a watermellon and watches*

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Sep.24, 05:59 PM

zenith Wrote:

Sorry Zen, I thought the dollar sign cleaned it up enough

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Sep.25, 08:30 AM

Name: PLEASEDELETE [18121]

kick the real world in the sac