AMi going to be left alone now?
2008.Sep.24, 02:34 PM

Who's Ami and why is she being left alone?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Sep.24, 02:35 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Who's Ami and why is she being left alone?

Because she needs to heal for awhile...she got torn up Wink
2008.Sep.24, 02:42 PM

woo~ i got hospitalized. lol gives me an excuse to study for tonight's quiz
2008.Sep.24, 02:43 PM

JohnRambo you are right i am a coward and a quitter but for all my faults i just want to get stronger and i cant do that in hospital. I take my leave of the forums
2008.Sep.24, 02:44 PM

Promathia19 Wrote:woo~ i got hospitalized. lol gives me an excuse to study for tonight's quiz

I hate quizes Neutral I had to take one for my COM135 class yesterday Razz

Can anyone tell me the difference between an internal and external proposal? lol lol lol
2008.Sep.24, 02:46 PM

Maybe you are just not cut out for a family like the Xpats right now.When you join a family with the tainted history they have you have to be prepared for repercussions.Some of their member's are still on a powertrip and hungover from the w00k/Loki era.That has passed and they think they can still try and push people around... hah news flash.Not on my watch!
2008.Sep.24, 02:49 PM

I AGREE totally with you John Rambo

3:47 pm WmnChief hospitalized you.

After all the trouble i went to defending her and she hospitalises me
2008.Sep.24, 02:55 PM

Its not only Dissidence now.You found out that disloyalty gets you a slapped mouth.You should try and join Vills if they will have you Smile
2008.Sep.24, 03:07 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Maybe you are just not cut out for a family like the Xpats right now.When you join a family with the tainted history they have you have to be prepared for repercussions.Some of their member's are still on a powertrip and hungover from the w00k/Loki era.That has passed and they think they can still try and push people around... hah news flash.Not on my watch!

All Hail the KING of AL. Glad you have some actual tough guys in the gang to back your talk up. Are you trying to sound like a complete idiot, or is that just the way you are? The fact you waited until Wook and Loki were gone to kick up dirt was probably a coincidence I bet...I look forward to when the SV offend you on your "watch", I'm sure it will be about 2 days after Pun quits and one of them chimes in on your thriving belt business. You can take the Lone Ninja in and protect him like Bohemoth if you'd like, let him know he'll be safe on "your watch"

Holy crap I can't believe how freaking ridiculous you are...your watch, with a news flash even....really? Do you eat pieces of $hit like us for breakfast too there Shooter?

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Sep.24, 03:12 PM

BadLuck Wrote:
Promathia19 Wrote:woo~ i got hospitalized. lol gives me an excuse to study for tonight's quiz

I hate quizes Neutral I had to take one for my COM135 class yesterday Razz

Can anyone tell me the difference between an internal and external proposal? lol lol lol

mine's more anatomy & physiology. what makes it worse is that's my night class from 6:30PM - 10PM.
today's quiz is to identify the different bone parts and sutures of the skull.