2008.Sep.24, 03:12 PM

:oops:
How embarrassing. You should change your name to LoneYikes

Chance
2008.Sep.24, 03:13 PM

LONENINJA Wrote:I AGREE totally with you John Rambo

3:47 pm WmnChief hospitalized you.

After all the trouble i went to defending her and she hospitalises me

I don't need defended! I can take care of myself babe! Even if it is from a Hosp bed!

You take the good with the bad when your in a gang! Cutting and running cause you've been hosp all day, WOW REALLY?!? You may be safe for the boys of Diss but you screwed yourself with the x family!
2008.Sep.24, 03:14 PM

I think f you check your gang fight logs you will see that every single player in your gang has had some biff beef dished out to them.I dont need stronger players to take your lame ass gang mates.

On the Loki w00k situation perhaps you forgot or were not in the X pats when we dominated you all for 3 solid days.In the end w00k himself was the one crying for a ceasefire.

As for the vills,they are a top gang with top players.They do not cause drek like you guys.Pun runs a tight ship over there with rules and strong leader,where every hosp attack is verified by him first.At least it was when I was in their family.

So you need to get your facts right first.Whats up...I know your problem.You used to hosp me all the time way back.I took my beating's and never cried.You are now my bitch.
2008.Sep.24, 03:28 PM

September 24 2008, 4:28:04 pm Loneninja was kicked out of the Gang by Conrad
September 24 2008, 4:27:55 pm Conrad has accepted Loneninja's application to join the Gang.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Sep.24, 03:30 PM

Conrad is as mad as they come.I am sure you will be well looked after there.
2008.Sep.24, 03:40 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:I think f you check your gang fight logs you will see that every single player in your gang has had some biff beef dished out to them.I dont need stronger players to take your lame arse gang mates.

Did you really just say "biff Beef?"

biffbaffboff Wrote:"On the Loki w00k situation perhaps you forgot or were not in the X pats when we dominated you all for 3 solid days.In the end w00k himself was the one crying for a ceasefire." .

I'm not sure either of these guys have ever cried about this game, other than the many bugs involved, but then, to be fair, they never heard anyone use the term "biff beef"

biffbaffboff Wrote:As for the vills,they are a top gang with top players.They do not cause drek like you guys.Pun runs a tight ship over there with rules and strong leader,where every hosp attack is verified by him first.At least it was when I was in their family.

Just yesterday, you were threatening them for moving in on your new solid business plan of charging belts for twice what everyone else charges..I would quote it, but it was edited by a fellow Diss member. I'm glad they fit into the AL plan "on your watch" and don't need a whole helping of "biff beef"

biffbaffboff Wrote:So you need to get your facts right first.Whats up...I know your problem.You used to hosp me all the time way back.I took my beating's and never cried.You are now my female doggy.

I ticked you at best, and you did cry, and zerked me, and zerked Random Jacker, then blamed it on being drunk and lonely then hid away in a room and spent someone's college fund to improve and still, get overpowered all the time...good on ya.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2008.Sep.24, 03:46 PM

I threatened to zerk SG nub. Is SG a vill?

As for saying I was drunk and crap thats pure lies.I never make excuses or ask for sympathy.If you care to talk with SG he will tell you I was running my own affairs and had my own style of play way back when I was level 15.I took 30+ hosp's off him and never asked him to stop.I remember his calling me punk.. that was funny.If you going to make accusations I suggest you look at my record dumb ass.
2008.Sep.24, 03:50 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:As for the vills,they are a top gang with top players.They do not cause drek like you guys.Pun runs a tight ship over there with rules and strong leader,where every hosp attack is verified by him first.At least it was when I was in their family.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
2008.Sep.24, 03:53 PM

LOL this guy cuts his loses and bails on X only to be hosped by X, brutal. This game can be a real kick in the groin.
2008.Sep.24, 04:01 PM

McCule Wrote::oops:
How embarrassing. You should change your name to LoneVagina.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

Thor Wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl