Poll: does he deserve a tag
yes, he is a monster
no i am mad at him
to scared to vote no
[Show Results]

bigrods tag
2008.Sep.22, 06:02 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:you say a lvl 21 could have done it???

it's easy to trow peanuts at the lions from outside the cage bars

if a lvl 21 player would have done it, it wouldn't have had the same effect. people would have called him a bully and kept him in the hospital for a long time. but since he's Bigrod, no one did anything..

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Sep.22, 06:33 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:Take away Loki's tag.
Take away pullo's tag.

Anyone that has a tag that donated, take it away.

I think you're forgetting the training contests, remember, the one with REFRESHES? Take those away, people can just donate and get those. There's nothing to it.

this is nothing like that. he logged on, spent a hell of a lot of money, and did a lot of attacks in a few hours.

those other tags required 24 hour dedication. not just a few bored and probably drunk hours. yes, some of then donated, but they still were at it for 24 hours straight.
2008.Sep.22, 07:12 PM

buuddha Wrote:
Take away pullo's tag.

I think you're forgetting the training contests, remember, the one with REFRESHES? Take those away, people can just donate and get those. There's nothing to it.

this is nothing like that. he logged on, spent a hell of a lot of money, and did a lot of attacks in a few hours.

those other tags required 24 hour dedication. not just a few bored and probably drunk hours. yes, some of then donated, but they still were at it for 24 hours straight.

why don't you go somewhere and sulk in a cornier somewhere, the whole time all you have done is insult him ,why did you not pull this when he played full time,nobody whind when others got tags for beating the npcs for the first time and if i am right it was by berserk ,why did you not run off at the mouth about them, i know why, they was still playing full time, bigrod did something you can only dream of, so let the man have his place in al history
2008.Sep.22, 07:25 PM

sarge was first to get tag on NPC kills. Jack Mort at full strength Wink

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Sep.22, 07:34 PM

Holy Cow people it is just a tag it denotes something someone has done. Zen gives them when she see's fit. Whats the big deal if he gets one or not. Where is the choice for "Don't really care". :roll:

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2008.Sep.22, 07:46 PM

Quote:robert says (9:39 PM):
just bought credits off the mart why?
robert says (9:40 PM):
its what ever people want to believe bro. i sold my house and bought the credits from the mart kind like my farewell
robert says (9:41 PM):
i do what i do for myself bro. not to prove anything to anyone or for anyone's approval

Of course now it's "well he donated real money to buy that house." Yeah, since the rest of us crimed our midlan villas.

Honorable guy.
2008.Sep.22, 07:48 PM

imo what a way to go....nothing gained

doh
2008.Sep.22, 07:52 PM

NiteSlayer Wrote:Holy Cow people it is just a tag it denotes something someone has done. Zen gives them when she see's fit. Whats the big deal if he gets one or not. Where is the choice for "Don't really care". :roll:

down the hall to the left , up the elevater to the 20th floor three doors down on the left and close your eyes and walk straight till you feel nouthing under your feet, is that good enough of directions :shock:
2008.Sep.22, 08:34 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:
Take away pullo's tag.

why don't you go somewhere and sulk in a cornier somewhere, the whole time all you have done is insult him ,why did you not pull this when he played full time,nobody whind when others got tags for beating the npcs for the first time and if i am right it was by berserk ,why did you not run off at the mouth about them, i know why, they was still playing full time, bigrod did something you can only dream of, so let the man have his place in al history

wow calm down man. where did i insult him? i never insulted him and have nothing for respect for him and what he has done in/for this game.

i will say this again, since you must not be reading my posts. i just think he shouldnt get a tag for merely spending money. thats it. everyone else is getting butthurt about it because its not what they think.

i will say it again, im not insulting bigrod in anyway, nor do i mean to insult anyone. all im saying is logging on for a few hours and hosping a shit load of people does not deserve a tag. i believe that 24hrs of hosping would be worth a tag, just like the 24 hours of gameplay the others put in for the contest tags.
2008.Sep.22, 08:38 PM

I think donating allows me to make up for not being as active some of the others in the community. I have a wife and kids, and a pretty demanding job. I can't sit here all day on AL. Wish I could, but I cannot, family time is too important, and you can't be involved with your kids if you're on AL all day and night.

Stop hating on donators.

Activity is key anyway.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.