yes, he is a monster
no i am mad at him
to scared to vote no
[Show Results]

bigrods tag
2008.Sep.22, 02:10 PM

No jacking here
2008.Sep.22, 02:11 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:can I get a tag for the most amount of 1 ap crimes commited in a day?

no, stop jacking the thread, this is about bigrod, not you , now go away and start your own lol lol lol lol lol
2008.Sep.22, 02:36 PM

i say no because all you have to do is donate a lot and you could get this tag.

you shouldnt get a tag because you can donate $300 and go on a hosping spree. a mention in the POI or something, but not a tag.
2008.Sep.22, 02:41 PM

well, I think he deserves it for doing it. Ok, it shouldn't be something everyone should get, but who else is gonna do it now? And even if they do- it's not original. BigRod is the king, he deserves his moment.
2008.Sep.22, 02:46 PM

LordSkie Wrote:well, I think he deserves it for doing it. Ok, it shouldn't be something everyone should get, but who else is gonna do it now? And even if they do- it's not original. BigRod is the king, he deserves his moment.

could not agree more and those that say no because they think he donted $300 plus to do it, so what if he did it is his money to do whatever he wants to with, don't hate the playa , hate the game,sorry for those who do not think he does not, to many think he should, it was something that may never happen again
2008.Sep.22, 02:48 PM

I could also say that anyone could donate $500/1000 or whatever, become one of the most powerful players and defeat whoever the strongest NPC is at the time if no one can beat them, should they not get a tag then because they just donated to do it?
2008.Sep.22, 02:49 PM

LordSkie Wrote:I could also say that anyone could donate $500/1000 or whatever, become one of the most powerful players and defeat whoever the strongest NPC is at the time if no one can beat them, should they not get a tag then because they just donated to do it?

exactly
2008.Sep.22, 03:40 PM

LordSkie Wrote:I could also say that anyone could donate $500/1000 or whatever, become one of the most powerful players and defeat whoever the strongest NPC is at the time if no one can beat them, should they not get a tag then because they just donated to do it?

that doesnt nearly come close to what im talking about. it would take a lot more than a deep pocket and a few hours to beat the most powerful NPC. bigrod went a day long hosp spree, thats nothing compared to the amount of time and effort that the top 99 percentile of players put it.

i realize he didnt probably donate $250-$300 just do to what he did, he obviously spent money he already had. what im saying is this same thing could be done if i had $300 to blow and was bored for a day.
beating the most powerfull NPC cant be done it one day.
2008.Sep.22, 03:53 PM

look it is like this, what he does with his ime on the game is on him, worry about yourself and get strongier and beat him or the strongiest npc in the game,nobody has whinned all day long, so please lets keep it that way, when all this was going on i was in a war, did you hear me whine and throw it around it was a waste of money and time no you did not, there was low lvls that was being hit and not complaining and saying it was a waste of time and money,and for the most important thing i did not see you trying to attack 600 plus players in less than 24 hours, i am happy he has done it, but it is done and over,i did not see you saying those that spent all the money to raise to the top it was a waste of time and money, if you do not think he deserves a tag so be it, but alot of al does :shock:
2008.Sep.22, 04:14 PM

buuddha Wrote:

that doesnt nearly come close to what im talking about. it would take a lot more than a deep pocket and a few hours to beat the most powerful NPC. bigrod went a day long hosp spree, thats nothing compared to the amount of time and effort that the top 99 percentile of players put it.

i realize he didnt probably donate $250-$300 just do to what he did, he obviously spent money he already had. what im saying is this same thing could be done if i had $300 to blow and was bored for a day.
beating the most powerfull NPC cant be done it one day.

Technically, yes it can.

Ok, you'd need incredibly deep pockets, but if you were capable of donating an unbelievable amount into endurance (I'm talking putting pullo to shame) you could beat the top NPC in a day, easily. But $250 is a lot to spend on... nothing, essentially, as he gains nothing. Donate say, $5000+ into endurance and training refreshes- it's an insane amount, but you're now one of the top players pretty much for good. I don't think this is about the amount spent, it's about the achievement and the shock value- anyone else doing this now will, like zen said, be doing 'a bigrod'. The originality's now gone, so for being the first I think he deserves a tag.