Poll: does he deserve a tag
yes, he is a monster
no i am mad at him
to scared to vote no
[Show Results]

bigrods tag
2008.Sep.22, 05:00 PM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:I'm not mad at him, it's an amazing display of wasted credits admittedly, but not really tag worthy.
2008.Sep.22, 05:05 PM

he should defenetly get a tag
it's unheard of
600 hosps in 24h
it's going to de a record hard to beat

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Sep.22, 05:10 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:he should defenetly get a tag
it's unheard of
600 hosps in 24h

I don't agree. Bigrod has taken some breaks. If someone really gets a bug up their butt they can drop big money, grab an 8ball, and go for 24 hours. There will always be someone with disposable income and stubbornness who will do things just because they can.
2008.Sep.22, 05:18 PM

mudpies Wrote:I don't agree. Bigrod has taken some breaks. If someone really gets a bug up their butt they can drop big money, grab an 8ball, and go for 24 hours. There will always be someone with disposable income and stubbornness who will do things just because they can.
that'll be just a pathetic copycat
he's the first one to do it
the original

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Sep.22, 05:22 PM

mudpies Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:he should defenetly get a tag
it's unheard of
600 hosps in 24h

I don't agree. Bigrod has taken some breaks. If someone really gets a bug up their butt they can drop big money, grab an 8ball, and go for 24 hours. There will always be someone with disposable income and stubbornness who will do things just because they can.

agreed.
2008.Sep.22, 05:44 PM

Take away Loki's tag.
Take away pullo's tag.

Anyone that has a tag that donated, take it away.

I think you're forgetting the training contests, remember, the one with REFRESHES? Take those away, people can just donate and get those. There's nothing to it.

Wait..bigrod is 43.
Hmm.. he's invested a hell of a lot more time into this game than nearly anyone in this thread
He didn't hit inactives
He didn't just hit lvl 1's. He took out some top 15 players and higher I believe.

Yeah, he definitely just donated his way through those 600 attacks. That's also why the credit market was dried up for 24 hours. No skill to it, none at all. Shame on those thinking he deserved such for doing something unprecedented in the game.
2008.Sep.22, 05:46 PM

dont hate

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2008.Sep.22, 05:49 PM

No comparison. A lvl 21 with avarage stats could pull this off. It's just about the number of hits, not how big n tough the attacker is.
2008.Sep.22, 05:54 PM

mudpies Wrote:No comparison. A lvl 21 with avarage stats could pull this off. It's just about the number of hits, not how big n tough the attacker is.
lol
jalousy dosn't lets you sleep???
it was more than just hosps
it was courage to
if loki or w00k or pun would have done it mabe they are unstopeble
bigrod is top 10 is true but there are still a couple that could have pounded him and keep him in the hosp
he is the first to do it
assuming risks and everything
you say a lvl 21 could have done it???
i didn't see you try
it's easy to trow peanuts at the lions from outside the cage bars

2008.Sep.22, 05:57 PM

Jealousy? Not at all. I think it's pretty cool. I'm just being realistic.