Poll: Is Shadowguard a pathetic human?
Yes
No
Na he just bites at AL
[Show Results]

Shadowguard
2008.Sep.15, 08:58 PM

There's a stupid, school kid populated gang in my neighboring town called 'the Baby Blue Gang.' I bet you can guess their colors, too. :roll:
2008.Sep.15, 09:07 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:There's a stupid, school kid populated gang in my neighboring town called 'the Baby Blue Gang.' I bet you can guess their colors, too. :roll:

Red?

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Sep.15, 09:08 PM

:roll: :roll:
2008.Sep.15, 09:09 PM

Close. Very close.
2008.Sep.15, 09:11 PM

I was sure I had it! Duece was the name of our local "gang." Cute kids.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Sep.15, 09:35 PM

jamestheshiner Wrote:Once again i find myself having to remind a grown man to control himself , and not post his pathetic opinions.

Just wait to see what the rest of the community has to say, and steer your personal attacks elsewhere.

You will forever be hospitalized be cause of your foul mouth. You are a disrespectful cretin. What you told SHADOWGUARD was way beyond the context of having fun playing this game. If I was Zen I would banish you from the game. You are personna non grata........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Sep.15, 10:02 PM

JaggerBomb Wrote:^^^why are you still on here? You are in the hospital, you cant get out unless you have stims, go find something else to do in the mean time.

Yes it's best you run along little shiner.........Don't do anything you might get arrested for in the schoolyard......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Sep.15, 11:31 PM

This is an oldie but a goodie for this thread...
[Image: so_this_is_a_very_nice_and_boring_song.jpg]

Marlo Wrote:[Image: img-NES%20-%20The%20Legend%20of%20Zelda-...rworld.png]

^^This was the best part of the thread though. I had to stare at it for like 5 minutes to think of where I recognized it. I admit I had to check the link... A CLASSIC!!! Wink kudos on adding the best post in the whole thread. (I was so bored I didn't read pages 10-whatever page this ends up on)

*lights my next cigarette
2008.Sep.15, 11:46 PM

Wow.....page 14......

Back to the subject.....

I have had the wonderful privilege of travelling 2000 miles to meet Shadowguard and his entire family. After a year of playing this game I will say he is like a brother to me. He is one of the most honourable people in this game. You just need to get to know him.

If you have said some bad things....apologize.....SG can become one of your best friends online and protect you for years to come.

Hats off to you BRO!

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Sep.15, 11:47 PM

would have been even better if he posted the 2nd quest map

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin