Poll: Is Shadowguard a pathetic human?
Yes
No
Na he just bites at AL
[Show Results]

Shadowguard
2008.Sep.15, 11:52 PM

zenith Wrote:would have been even better if he posted the 2nd quest map
2nd quest as in Link To The Past? Or 2nd quest in the first Zelda resulting in the palaces all being moved into different places? I can navigate the village of Kakariko with out any map needed!

All and all SG is a solid player of the lands, even if we have pushed his buttons from time to time Biggrin
2008.Sep.16, 12:42 AM

Jocasta Wrote:Never posted here before, but we all gotta start somewhere.

Shadowguard has always been fair and helpful to me here, I don't have one bad thing to say about him.

You (the Op) however know darn well why you are being hosped, and SG is doing to you what you did continuously to other players. Don't dish it if you can't take it. Some players might not like SG, but no one likes a whiny rattle thrower. If you don't like it, shut up, level up and grow up!

Quote:you just signed your death sentence

Quoted for truth!!

[Image: funny-pictures-cat-thinks-you-are-stupid.jpg][/b]

Well put..........hear hear

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Sep.16, 09:51 AM

hardasgranite Wrote:You will forever be hospitalized be cause of your foul mouth.
I agree.

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Sep.16, 10:33 AM

everybody i hope will let it go, i am done hitting him,its a waste of energy and time,i may be pathitic or whatever anybody else would like to say, but there is a end to everything, hope him well wishes :shock: ,maybe he has learned
2008.Sep.16, 11:33 AM

Never!

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Sep.16, 02:17 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:Never!
lol, thats the spirit!. GO GET EM TIGER GGGGggggg!

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Sep.16, 02:19 PM

falkon Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:Never!
lol, thats the spirit!. GO GET EM TIGER GGGGggggg!

what a drama queen
2008.Sep.16, 02:26 PM

I'm surprised he's come back to say anything..
2008.Sep.16, 02:27 PM

Jolabent Wrote:Wow.....page 14......

Back to the subject.....

I have had the wonderful privilege of travelling 2000 miles to meet Shadowguard and his entire family. After a year of playing this game I will say he is like a brother to me. He is one of the most honourable people in this game. You just need to get to know him.

If you have said some bad things....apologize.....SG can become one of your best friends online and protect you for years to come.

Hats off to you BRO!
That hit a spot, (i hold my tears from running down my cheek), that was special.. shadowguard really means alot to you huh?, you should become a poet, i love you guys maaaan!... p.s i took my hat off

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Sep.16, 02:34 PM

[Image: hgfhd.jpg]