Poll: Is Shadowguard a pathetic human?
Yes
No
Na he just bites at AL
[Show Results]

Shadowguard
2010.Aug.17, 08:38 PM
RE: Shadowguard
this just shows how bored you all are in real life,i really get a kick out of all these old post,lol
2010.Aug.17, 08:39 PM
(2010.Aug.17 08:38 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  this just shows how bored you all are in real life,i really get a kick out of all these old post,lol

Screw real life...enjoy some SLADE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLsw668PVyY
2010.Aug.17, 09:26 PM
I had forgotten about when I went through some of my posts and edited them with Christmas trees pic's.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Aug.17, 09:27 PM
(2010.Aug.17 08:38 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  this just shows how bored you all are in real life,i really get a kick out of all these old post,lol

No fvcking shit.........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2010.Aug.17, 11:48 PM
well honestly he takes things over borde if you p*ss him off yea it has to be a good reason but he will hosp you then have other people hosp you and i mean yea hosping is ok just to say hey dont F around and a few hospings are ok but when he gets other people doing for weeks and i have noticed alot of the times not all the time but they are lower lvl players
2010.Aug.17, 11:57 PM
(2010.Aug.17 11:48 PM)str8thugin Wrote:  well honestly he takes things over borde if you p*ss him off yea it has to be a good reason but he will hosp you then have other people hosp you and i mean yea hosping is ok just to say hey dont F around and a few hospings are ok but when he gets other people doing for weeks and i have noticed alot of the times not all the time but they are lower lvl players

can you post the above again but in english next time.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Aug.18, 04:26 PM
(2010.Aug.17 11:48 PM)str8thugin Wrote:  well honestly he takes things over borde if you p*ss him off yea it has to be a good reason but he will hosp you then have other people hosp you and i mean yea hosping is ok just to say hey dont F around and a few hospings are ok but when he gets other people doing for weeks and i have noticed alot of the times not all the time but they are lower lvl players

do not forget about mails, thats what got you in a tight, as for you , it seems you was running your mouth to a few people,lol, i never ask or ordered you to be hit
2010.Aug.18, 04:31 PM
(2010.Aug.18 04:26 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  

do not forget about mails, thats what got you in a tight, as for you , it seems you was running your mouth to a few people,lol, i never ask or ordered you to be hit

IAM SORRY BUT EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH KNOWS SG CRYS LIKE A BABY WHEN HE DOESNT GET HIS WAY, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. (caps off)

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2010.Aug.18, 05:15 PM
(2010.Aug.18 04:31 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  

IAM SORRY BUT EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN HERE LONG ENOUGH KNOWS SG CRYS LIKE A BABY WHEN HE DOESNT GET HIS WAY, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT. (caps off)

thats why you cried in the forums after your remarks about our miliatary personal and my old lady,so still think lil one before you stick your knose where it is not wanted or needed,anyways as foe as crying goes, i think it was you that cried the most on AL of all those that came and gone
2010.Aug.18, 05:22 PM
(2010.Aug.18 05:15 PM)shadowinc Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.18 04:31 PM)TriadBoy Wrote:  

thats why you cried in the forums after your remarks about our miliatary personal and my old lady,so still think lil one before you stick your knose where it is not wanted or needed,anyways as foe as crying goes, i think it was you that cried the most on AL of all those that came and gone

wb sg. even after this time, still no one pays attention to triadboy.