Poll: Is Shadowguard a pathetic human?
Yes
No
Na he just bites at AL
[Show Results]

Shadowguard
2008.Sep.15, 07:51 AM

emocakes Wrote:im sure james is having a hell of a time reading you people completely miss the point

Well, if you post a thread like this you have to expect a bit of discussion.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Sep.15, 07:54 AM

If this really isn't based around the game, then why don't Shadowguard creates a poll like this one with the "Is jamestheshiner a pathetic human?" question so we can the results?
2008.Sep.15, 07:56 AM

i know id vote yes
2008.Sep.15, 07:57 AM

same here
2008.Sep.15, 07:57 AM

SulphurLizard Wrote:If this really isn't based around the game, then why don't Shadowguard creates a poll like this one with the "Is jamestheshiner a pathetic human?" question so we can the the results?

'so we can the the results?' , obviously a product of the public school system.
2008.Sep.15, 07:59 AM

jamestheshiner Wrote:
SulphurLizard Wrote:If this really isn't based around the game, then why don't Shadowguard creates a poll like this one with the "Is jamestheshiner a pathetic human?" question so we can the the results?

Yea sorry, my bad. Am I a pathetic human for mistaken myself? Maybe you can create a poll for that too. Just to see the the results.
2008.Sep.15, 08:00 AM

If this isn't aboout the game, then its in the wrong forum.
2008.Sep.15, 08:03 AM

you did it again sulphur
2008.Sep.15, 08:04 AM

Cap your reply makes you pathetic human!

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Sep.15, 08:04 AM

SulphurLizard Wrote:
jamestheshiner Wrote:

Yea sorry, my bad. Am I a pathetic human for mistaken myself? Maybe you can create a poll for that too. Just to see the the results.

I'll look into that idea..