CALLING ALL AL WARRIORS!!
2008.Dec.24, 01:41 AM

Scorpious Wrote:UHHHHH, how can we attack a gang tied for 1st place on most liked? Does it not mean that many in AL like them? lol lol lol

Hey, AL's #1 brown noser posts.

You know Scorpius, they'll never grow back once you've cut them off.
2008.Dec.24, 01:43 AM

Mosqtark Wrote:thats right nozzle sucker. hehehe

Uh...Weasel. -Motions his own hand over his own head.- That's you..Big time missed what I just said to you.
2008.Dec.24, 01:43 AM

DustiWoot Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:UHHHHH, how can we attack a gang tied for 1st place on most liked? Does it not mean that many in AL like them? lol lol lol

Did it ever occur to you that they are voting for themselves?

yeah, thats what i said when i started. but nozzle sucker missed that joke. hehehehe
2008.Dec.24, 01:44 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Mosqtark Wrote:thats right nozzle sucker. hehehe

Uh...Weasel. -Motions his own hand over his own head.- That's you..Big time missed what I just said to you.

wow, and you just missed what i did to you. it is called ingnored. but then you werent smart enough to pick that one up. hehehe
2008.Dec.24, 01:46 AM

That's stupidity at it's dimmest moment..'Ooo, I ignored your words, yet I twist them back toward you, roar.'

Dismissed.
2008.Dec.24, 01:50 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:That's stupidity at it's dimmest moment..'Ooo, I ignored your words, yet I twist them back toward you, roar.'

Dismissed.

well it takes an idiot to define an idiot doesn't it moron nozzle sucker. hehehe
2008.Dec.24, 01:53 AM

DustiWoot Wrote:

I believe delpot voted for us too... did u miss that? 8) :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.24, 01:54 AM

This is one of those moments where I wished you didn't let meaningful conversation go over the short-stop head of yours..

Basically, I said you're experienced, but I'm knowledgeable..You play the game, I coach the game..You're at eye-level to stupidity and sucking the wrong end of the bad stuff while I'm over-seeing the development of the plan in action..

If that's not dumbed down enough, I'm up here.

You're down here.
2008.Dec.24, 01:55 AM

PhisheVA Wrote:Hey, AL's #1 brown noser posts.

You know Scorpius, they'll never grow back once you've cut them off.

I guess people do not get humor when others post it. Yes dusty, I was making a joke there. As far as you Phiseva, no comment to you about your post. You are not worth it given your background and all you do and have done here and associated with in AL.

I can't believe Diss let you use their name. Hope it doesn't stay long. You are just a tumor on the Diss legacy IMO.

However, your post aside (since I will not comment on your reply) I know people in each gang warring. Many good and excellent and alright people in these gangs even though there are some I would let stay in the slammer and/or hospital. Sorry to say you are not one of the good, excellent, or alright people IMO nor ever will be. Maybe if you were a PoI attempt and/or paid me I may try to bust you but probably not. I would rather use my APs and bust somebody with one minute left on their jail time.

As far as voting, HMMM what gang should I vote for now? LOL
2008.Dec.24, 01:56 AM

Howlsong Wrote:
DustiWoot Wrote:

I believe delpot voted for us too... did u miss that? 8) :roll:

i actually did. i wont lie.

i love sv.