CALLING ALL AL WARRIORS!!
2008.Dec.24, 01:23 AM

Mosqtark Wrote:
delpot Wrote:
Mosqtark Wrote:
delpot Wrote:
Mosqtark Wrote:
Quote:no no no...what im ACTUALLY trying to say is that you are complete douchenozzle.

you must have misunderstood me.
dude your a total disgrace for your level. I could pummel you any day of the week... in fact, looking at todays log, I have. hehehe what a loooser.

unmmm...no you havent.

you see people, now they are just lying. pathetic. you havent even hit me once. i just went through my defense log and didnt find you in it.

people sv now hires liars in addition to dorks.

hehehe, your right I was the grinch from dis. that I hit. So I do stand corrected. However when I click on your name I can see that it has been a long time since we have fought since I passed you up back in the summer when we werent part of sv. So still a disgrace to your level. If you would like to prove yourself I would happy to go a round or two to conclude this.

k! send me 15 stims and call off your wolves and ill bring it. leave. mano e mano.

ive improved much since the summer for the record.

im not stimming out just to fight some newb who thinks they can take me.

You stim yourself out there bub, you got yourself in there. if you could hold your own you wouldnt be in a hospital. so accept your failure stim out and meet me in disclosed area. just send me mail where you want to meet. Yeah I challenge you so are you to it. or are you scared.

im not scared! so cheetah put me in the hosp. big deal. she puts everyone but like 3 people in the hosp.

tell sv to back out, ill work on stimming out and ill meet you in industrial mano e mano. if i lose, i admit defeat. its only a game.
2008.Dec.24, 01:23 AM

btw nice pyramid ^^^^^

delpot Wrote:notice how the gang backups are getting more sparse...im beating people i wasnt touching a day ago...they are weakening.

We don't use gang backup and NEVER have, Only wasteful ppl use there GPs for that crap.

delpot Wrote:notice how the gang backups are getting more sparse...im beating people i wasnt touching a day ago...they are weakening.

lets face it...the sv era is over. and its all praise to dis for stepping up to them.

the entire AL community needs to realize this. sv is a sham. a bunch of high ranking players with way too much time on their hands who like to throw around their wit and sarcasm.

What a load of hooey....

Of course if you believe the bull you're spouting and there are bound to be more malcontents who wish to blame us for their deficiencies... I cant say i'm too surprised by this.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.24, 01:24 AM

Weasel. You're right I'm educated. =D Thanks for noticing. I guess you can see past retardation and notice the good things in life; Someone who's smarter than you.

Smart people make the world so much easier to live in..And idiots like you make the world that much harder..
2008.Dec.24, 01:25 AM

Just posting a FAKE post up in here...cause I'm so fake. :roll:

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.24, 01:31 AM

UHHHHH, how can we attack a gang tied for 1st place on most liked? Does it not mean that many in AL like them? lol lol lol
2008.Dec.24, 01:33 AM

1:31 am XmasOnHoth sent you a Medium Stim-pack. Delete
1:29 am XmasOnHoth defeated you and left you in shame.

fair enough. honorable defeat. take the stim back, im gonna listen to some music and snuggle with my dog with a micro brew.

till next time.

smack talk/done for the night.
2008.Dec.24, 01:37 AM

Scorpious Wrote:UHHHHH, how can we attack a gang tied for 1st place on most liked? Does it not mean that many in AL like them? lol lol lol

Did it ever occur to you that they are voting for themselves?

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.24, 01:38 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Weasel. You're right I'm educated. =D Thanks for noticing. I guess you can see past retardation and notice the good things in life; Someone who's smarter than you.

Smart people make the world so much easier to live in..And idiots like you make the world that much harder..

don't pat yourself on the back too hard you arm might fall off. Besides it doesn't take a lot of a smarts to be a nozzle sucker. hehehehe
2008.Dec.24, 01:39 AM

You know this quite well..And not from word of mouth, or from watching, but from experience. Retards gotta keep themselves occupied somehow, Weasel.
2008.Dec.24, 01:41 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:You know this quite well..And not from word of mouth, or from watching, but from experience. Retards gotta keep themselves occupied somehow, Weasel.

thats right nozzle sucker. hehehe