CALLING ALL AL WARRIORS!!
2008.Dec.24, 01:00 AM

Delpot..What have we failed at?
2008.Dec.24, 01:02 AM

Quote:no no no...what im ACTUALLY trying to say is that you are complete douchenozzle.

you must have misunderstood me.
dude your a total disgrace for your level. I could pummel you any day of the week... in fact, looking at todays log, I have. hehehe what a loooser.
2008.Dec.24, 01:02 AM

viva la revolucion!
2008.Dec.24, 01:04 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Delpot..What have we failed at?

well I would call today a success.
2008.Dec.24, 01:04 AM

delpot is saying you 3 failed to stop us, so you're calling in back up

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Dec.24, 01:05 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Delpot..What have we failed at?

we have not failed. so what if a few of us spend some time in the hosp. if it means SV has to spend a single AL dollar for a stim...a nimbus, a credit refresh..it means we won.

we are the gnat on their ear. we are pestering them. and dont be fooled...they hate it.

i feel that our minimal sacrifce as a community is worth their ultimate financial collapse...which is clearly eminent.

notice how the gang backups are getting more sparse...im beating people i wasnt touching a day ago...they are weakening.

lets face it...the sv era is over. and its all praise to dis for stepping up to them.

the entire AL community needs to realize this. sv is a sham. a bunch of high ranking players with way too much time on their hands who like to throw around their wit and sarcasm.

they are too cocky for their own good.

so if this revolt ends them? awesome.

if it does nothing but causes them to spend a little more effor on warting us off? fine.

thats the beauty of it. we win regardless. sv may and will most likely walk away from this no different than they were before...but worst case scenerio at least we pissed them off for a bit.
2008.Dec.24, 01:05 AM

yeah here is a little copy of your success story...

Quote:Time Event Actions
1:02 am ShotoClause attacked you and lost. Delete
12:24 am ShotoClause attacked you and lost.

not so hot for a 30 level hitting a 25. So tell me now who is the evil again. hehehe
2008.Dec.24, 01:06 AM

We failed to stop you? 20 second dominance? Getting Punisher crying like a little baby girl? Having y'all populate the forums with your ignorance?

Sounds pretty successful to me.
2008.Dec.24, 01:07 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:We failed to stop you? 20 second dominance? Getting Punisher crying like a little baby girl? Having y'all populate the forums with your ignorance?

Sounds pretty successful to me.

Please spare me, i believe it is your 33 some odd pages of dribble. It is laughable at best. hehehe
2008.Dec.24, 01:09 AM

Mosqtark Wrote:
Quote:no no no...what im ACTUALLY trying to say is that you are complete douchenozzle.

you must have misunderstood me.
dude your a total disgrace for your level. I could pummel you any day of the week... in fact, looking at todays log, I have. hehehe what a loooser.

unmmm...no you havent.

you see people, now they are just lying. pathetic. you havent even hit me once. i just went through my defense log and didnt find you in it.

people sv now hires liars in addition to dorks.