CALLING ALL AL WARRIORS!!
2008.Dec.24, 04:50 AM

your getting out of hosp?? lol if i were you id tell your gang not to start stuff they cant finish :wink: :wink:
2008.Dec.24, 04:55 AM

at this point in time it doesnt really matter,,the hosping will continue on all fronts for some time..i just log in to do my career and skills right now.i gym and crime when i get a chance..no big deal,,still sucks tho
2008.Dec.24, 04:59 AM

yea, dunno how much your gonna be able to do in the contest tomorrow or any of diss lol ... i hate hosp :x Evil :cry: Smile
2008.Dec.24, 05:37 AM

i like how its all pointed towards dissidence,when there are other gangs involved..i guess even tho you guys are being attacked by alot of people it still comes back to diss...funny,,,i guess all of you have 1 track minds
2008.Dec.24, 05:40 AM

I am getting somewhat bothered by all these grand plans to take down the big gangs. It's always "we will totally destroy you yadda yadda yadda!", and then the war lasts 5-6 hours and people just say "I can't afford this so we have to quit, but at least we have proven our point."

To hell with that, I say if you are really going to declare a hosp war it has to last at least a week with constant hosp'ing, sour mails and bickering in forums.

A real hosp war doesn't end with a mutual agreement, it ends with a peace offering in cash, pleading from the one that can't take it anymore or the gang that is losing just playing dead until the other gang is bored.

I am quickly coming to the point where I will revive Pimpstars and show people what a real hosp war is.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.24, 05:50 AM

BigRedRaper Wrote:gants are not found in Canada that would be why i dont know of em

atleast i dont think there here in Canada

OMG those prolly arent but gnats most definitely are. :oops: I'm embarrassed on your behalf....

makeshift007 Wrote:nope too cold and not wet enough but anywho i think someone needs to sing a christmas carol

and yours too :roll: :oops:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.24, 06:07 AM

huh? i didnt know something so i asked? i should be embarresed?
2008.Dec.24, 06:38 AM

delpot Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Delpot..What have we failed at?

if it means SV has to spend a single AL dollar for a stim...a nimbus, a credit refresh

Actually that won't hold true here in about a month....God I love being me.
2008.Dec.24, 06:59 AM

yea, screw ending this after a few hours when the going gets tough. I'll happily sit in the hosp over xmas, I ain't backing out.
2008.Dec.24, 07:08 AM

Diss don't back out,we all know the score when these times come.Diss2 has a good record of keeping pace,val havent really had the chance to show their staying power..yet.All thing's considered this should go on for at least a month. Biggrin