we demand new College classes.
2008.Sep.27, 12:04 PM

August 2008 1,461 36 1,753 83.3 % $1,192,854

crime for them
2008.Sep.27, 12:08 PM

well.. yea, crime for money to get credits for endurance.

u can also change jobs to athletics and level it up a bit so u can get SOME Endurance DP thru career points
2008.Sep.27, 12:22 PM

idea=good

presentation of idea=bad

I think the schools could do with an update, but demanding it... meh, I think that's not the way to go about it. If zen/err want ideas for things to improve, I would personally recommend new classes- like shadows said, use the existing classes as prerequisites to higher education- i.e, degrees or equivalent, which take a long time but result in excellent stat gains. Maybe increase the cost of course and the reward accordingly- after all, degrees don't come cheap, but the results should be excellent.

It'd then be an option which would improve ways of getting endurance- like say the course cost 50k or so. It's a large cost, coupled with a long (2 month?) timeframe to get- I can't see say, 500 endurance being an unfair reward. That's the equivalent of just under a $20 donation which takes 50k cash (or 200 credits on the market, equal to around $2) and 2 months, which is a long time to wait for a return on your cash. But it gives something new to work towards.
2008.Sep.27, 12:54 PM

^i agree with kain. i know there are other ways to get endurance and i've bought plenty of credits w/ crime money.
2008.Sep.27, 01:32 PM

I think the school system should be completely revamped. Continuing with SG idea it should be degrees and with each degree you get it help the amount of money you get for the career. Each degree should cost thousands talking 50k for associates and go though doctrine. Should require mass amounts of time. Starting from 2 months and doctrine would be 6 months. The degree you go for should be directed at one career like athletics or a scientist. The income of a career with a doctrine degree should be hundreds of dollars a hour.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Sep.27, 01:46 PM

...and just like real college we should all take insane amounts of drugs and alcohol
2008.Sep.27, 09:03 PM

Well, a boot camp could do it, instead of school.

Quote:"Al goes to war with Russgland" (fake name here)"

Draft is not obligatory, but if you sign up, it's 30 days.

No armor, no weapon, no money, no food, no crimes, you're in AL Army now.

For the next 30 days, you don't have APs.

However, your gym skills get twice the trains. And one regular train if you go for endurance.

Automatically, for each day, you get 1 intel and 1 reputation point.

However, as the army needs funding to equip it's soldiers and they want the basic army gear to be decent, entry fee is 250k.

[Image: I%20WANT%20YOU.jpg]

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.27, 09:06 PM

You can't crime, or help gang mates or anything, so it's risky. If everyone goes in a gang, your gang will pay hard.

But, IF you come back, you'll be a changed man.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Sep.28, 05:48 AM

shadowinc Wrote:the way i would like to see the school done would be like degrees, like the players that have finished all the schools could go to the next lvl of schools, enen if none was added, maybe a slight increse what those got from the first time around, it would be alot easier than making more
yea! dat soundz lyk it cud work, zen?, i know ur there sumwhere?

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Sep.28, 12:00 PM

Druchii Wrote:No, not to increase endurance. Endurance counts towards item requirements.

The best thing would be to introduce a gym training enhancement skill.

Cause that's what you want.

Love the idea!